| 8 |

I got back to my room with Yoongi in after me and Namjoonie-hyung had parted ways. I flopped onto Yoongi's bed and turning towards him.

"We're having dinner tonight. 6:30, at the Marina by all of the boats and stuff like that." I put my face back into the sheets.

"Why do you sound like you're eating?" Yoongi laughed at me and I stood up and walked over to the desk and spit out my retainer into my hand.

"See? It's gross, and I don't like it." I pouted and put the plastic piece back into my mouth.

"But you have to wear it?" I nodded at his question and walked over to my suitcase for the  millionth time on this trip. I picked up a dress and threw it back into the case. Why did I bring a dress? Why do I even have a dress?

I pulled out something that was family friendly so I just pulled out blue jeans and a black Paris graphic shirt.

"I'm going to go get dressed. Make a good impression please, also I've been to one of your concerts with my parents and umm. It was a lot. But trust me we enjoyed it." I went to the bathroom and got dressed thinking about how this night will go.

"Done. Now you need to get dressed. Wear something... casual but nice." I was walking out of the bathroom to see Yoongi still hard at work.

"Okay one second. Let me finish this and I'll get ready." I looked at him until I had sat down and put my head on my hand with my hurt wrist by my side.

I texted the group chat to get ready, something nice but casual. Everyone had replied except Yoongi because he was on his computer still working.

"Come on Yoongi. We're leaving in two hours. I wanna walk around the boats before we eat. It's 3:30 right now. So come onnn." I whined next to his computer and he clicked save and turned to face me. I know I shouldn't bother him, but it's our third to last day and I want them all to know my parents and leave with a good impression at least.

"Okay, fine I'll get ready." He held his hands up in defeat and walked to grab his clothes.

"Wait. Why can't I just wear this now?" I looked over at him with a smile.

"Who said you couldn't?" I laughed as he dropped his clothes back into his suitcase and sighed.

"What now?" I pouted and then stood up to walk over to Yoongi and put my index fingers on the corners of his mouth and made him smile.

"Bloop," I made a small noise and he smiled for real and ruffled my hair.

"Oh! Can I do your hair?" I asked while trying to grab his hat from his head.

"Why? It's not bad." He said pulling his hat off and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You have a soft spot for me." I smiled as he tried to object but he just stayed quiet. I grabbed a small cup of water and handed it to him and dipped my fingers into the water and slicked his hair back gently then put his hat back on backwards.

"You have nice eyebrows." I smiled at him even though his eyes were closed. He opened one and raised and eyebrow.

"I didn't know there was such a thing as 'good eyebrows.'" He joked and stood up.

"I have to go. I promised Kookie-hyung a vLive with him today. So I'm going to go do that now. I'll see you in an hour in a half." I waved goodbye as Suga-hyung and ran over to Jungkook and Taehyung's room and knocked on the door. Taehyung poked his head out and looked down at me.

"Ah! Y/n! Come on in. Kookie has been waiting for you." He gave a boxy smile that I will literally never forget.

"Thank you hyung." I smiled and walked into the room to find Jungkook's forehead showing and wearing a light pink Supreme hoodie and black jeans. And for Taehyung, he was wearing his Gucci corduroy velvet jacket with black skinny jeans and Gucci shoes.