Chapter 4: Chariots & Bikinis

I'm going to use events/games that were in the episodes like Mira's battle vs Jenny but I'm going to change them to an extent so it'll fit my story. Once again, I don't own fairy tail or any of the characters. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy :)
—————————————————————

It was already night when the first day of the grand magic games ended so Rufus and Yukino went to the inn to relax while you, Sting, Rogue and your exceeds went someplace to grab drinks.

You ordered your usual (f/d) and ended up receiving your drink first. Thanks to that, you head out the cafe right after letting the twin dragons know, " I'll wait for you guys outside."

Summer flew up next to you as you simply took a sip of your drink, " You did a good job today in the Games (y/n). You knocked out the strongest person in the Mermaid Heel guild."

You laughed a little, " Seriously? That was their strongest member? That's just sad."

As you scanned the area, you noticed Lucy and Gray walking together down the street, " Look it's Gray Fullbuster and the weak celestial wizard. I wonder where they're going."

Summer traced the direction of where they were possibly going and spotted a bar way down the street. She shared her newfound information while looking at Gray and Lucy, " They're probably going to Bar Sun. I saw the rest of the Fairy tail guild there."

You scoffed, " They're drowning in their defeats. How pathetic."

As they were getting closer, you looked at summer and nudged your head, signaling her that you two are going to give them a little chat. Leaving your drinks on the table outside, you got in front of them with summer flying beside you," If it isn't ice boy and the celestial wizard who couldn't even beat raven tail."

" Sabertooth." Gray called out, already irritated.

Lucy spoke with a defensive tone, " So you're a Sun Dragon Slayer?"

" I'm assuming Natsu told you. Nice to know he paid attention to the battle. Anyway, good job on losing in the battlefield today, it was really entertaining." You smirked as Summer flew towards Lucy's keys and gave them to you.

Gray instantly shouted at you, " Those don't belong to you. Give them back to her!"

" Or else what, ice boy? You lost to Rufus. You can't do anything to me."

Gray put a fist on his hand. You recognized that was his Ice-make magic form. " Ice-make lance." In the blink of an eye, a lot of icicles began shooting at you but you simply stood there and melted them all. Once they were all gone, you swiftly got in front of him, lighting up your entire leg with your magic and kneed Gray in the gut to knock him out.

" Gray!" Lucy said as she stood there in shock.

He fell on the floor and you kneeled down next to him, moving his hair out of his face, " I really don't like hurting pretty boys but if you want to challenge me then you asked for it."

As you stood up and backed off, Lucy kneeled next to Gray. You looked at Lucy with her keys still in your hand, " You know, you really are pathetic. Without your keys you can't even defend yourself."

You dropped her keys in front of you and stepped on them. With your foot on her keys, you grinned at her, " You better hope you don't have to fight me in the games. It'll be a real shame if we do have to battle each other, because then you're not gonna be around for the next couple of weeks."