46

the group had tried the new choreography with jimin's part, and they were all really satisfied with the result

the group had tried the new choreography with jimin's part, and they were all really satisfied with the result. once they were perfectly sure jimin was ready to do the comeback with them, they gave his answer to their manager and partied to celebrate.

jimin couldnt be happier, he was nervous obviously, but he was really excited, and he wanted to tell one person.

"i'm going out to tell my dance teacher the good news!" he told his two boyfriends who were still chilling in bed. he was already dressed up, probably only wearing jeongguk's and taehyung's clothes, as always.

"WAIT!" jeongguk shouted when he was about to close the door. "our morning kiss~" he said with his bunny smile showing. jimin rolled his eyes but still kissed both of them.

he waved goodbye to the hyungs and left the dorms to go to his college. he was pretty surprised to be recognized, few girls had came up to him shyly and asked if he was park jimin.

they were all kind and respectful, jimin was glad to have a pre-taste of the fame he would live in few months.

he reached the college's gate and entered. it was all empty because of the classes still going, but he hoped his dance teacher wasn't in class.

he stood in front of his door and didn't hear any sound, indicating his teacher didn't have class. he knocked and entered when he yelled 'come in'.

"jimin! i missed you!" his teacher stood from his desk and embraced jimin in his arms. "hi mr. wang!" jimin embraced him back and smiled at him.

"where are you been? i haven't seen you around for months!"

"this is why i came here! i have to tell you so much stuff! but you have to promise me to keep it secret." jimin requested and his teacher gladly nodded.

jimin told everything that had happened to him from the concert to the present day, his teacher really admired bts so he knew he would be happy to hear about it.

they were both smiling and giggling together, they had always been close and mr. wang used to protect jimin a lot. he couldn't be happier for him, he met his idols and became one of them.

"i told you you have talent jiminie! the fans are going to love you i promise." he said and made a pinky promise with him.

the bell rang and jimin had to go since his teacher had to take his break. he was kinda nervous to meet his old classmates and other students so he rushed out of the school his head hanging low.

he passed the door successfully but before he could leave the campus he was thrown against a wall, and it was way more harsh than when one of his boyfriend caught him in the corridors.

he looked up and saw one of his biggest bully. he mentally cursed but didn't look down. "did you leave school because of us fragile boy? because you were tired of facing the truth everyday? faggot." he spat at his face and slammed him against the wall once again.

people started to gather around them, some of them filmed the scene, others just enjoying and laughing.

an other boy came up to them and grabbed jimin's jaw so he would look at him. "i missed your ugly face you know? i had no one to push on the ground anymore." he said and hit his stomach, it made jimin fall and curl up.

"look at us!" a third guy shouted. jimin winced at the loud voice and slowly looked up, probably too slowly since he received a punch in the jaw.

he thought it couldn't get worse, but it did.

"hey wait! isn't it that jimin guy? the one probably being bts' slut?" he heard one girl in the crowd shout and then loud whispers.

"you deserve to die park jimin."

"you're useless."

"how does it feel to be a burden to your idols?"

"you're probably so annoying to them woa just let them alone!"

"your ugly and fat ass looks so bad next to them.. you don't even deserve to breathe the same air as them!"

laughter could be heard at each sentence. jimin was trying so hard not to cry. all of his insecurities came up faster than ever, and he was trying really hard not to cry.

one of the guy pulled his hair to make him look up. "do you like it when they pull your hair like that? or when they use you just for your body? you're nothing but just a toy and a distraction to them. don't feel too confident and loved. their just acting so they can keep their little slut around." he said and kept pulling on his hair.

one of the other grabbed him by the neck and made him stand up again, then noticing the dark marks painted on it. the grip on his small neck tightened and he gagged.

"do they choke you like that until you cry? or do you prefer to gag on their dicks one after another like the bitch you are?"

everyone was laughing and jimin was out of breath. he couldn't hold the tears anymore.

he felt weak. he felt unwanted. he felt insecure. he felt helpless.

i wanted to add a bit of drama and i 110% fail lol great

thank you so much for 9k views ❤️

ALSO! i have an IMPORTANT QUESTION so please read and answer :(

i almost finished writing this story (it'll have like 65/70 chaps in total) so i'm gonna start writing the others soon (i already have 12 concepts in my drafts so yeah) AND I WAS WONDERING

would you prefer

taekook

or

other ships

bc most of them are supposed to be taekook but i could still change them a bit (the ones which would fit other ships) so yeah please please tell me :(((