12

it was still dark when jimin was woken up by taehyung getting out of bed

it was still dark when jimin was woken up by taehyung getting out of bed. he weakly grabbed the younger's wrist and whined.

taehyung found it adorable and he bended down to kiss his forehead and tell him "im going to the practice room kitten. i have to practice the new dance a bit more, but gguk is staying here he already knows the choreography by heart."

jimin hummed and turned around to snuggle in jeongguk's chest who was fast asleep. "good luck taetae"

"taehyung are they still sleeping?" namjoon asked when they were eating. they were the last ones to wake up and it made namjoon worry about jimin's current state since he knew how jeongguk was.

"namjoon hyuung... jeongguk wouldn't touch him! we're taking our time with him he's so fragile and innocent! i bet he didn't have his first kiss yet..." taehyung stated, he knew what namjoon assumed and he wanted to erase these thoughts.

"you're gonna ruin his innocence you know. especially if you're both into him what the fuck how are you gonna do... nevermind" seokjin said when he realized what was going to happen to jimin.

"i have to admit, it's a bit weird to have a relationship with 3 people, but it's pretty hot." yoongi, who didn't talk since the meal started, casually said winking at hoseok who rolled his eyes.

"don't you think you should go check on them tae... we never know... plus they must be hungry we have to wake them up anyways" namjoon kept insisting so taehyung got up to wake the two boys up.

he almost awed when he opened the door and found jimin curled up in his boyfriend's side while he was playing with his hair. they were both awake but they didn't want to move, they just appreciated being like this and in a comfortable silence.

taehyung went to kiss his boyfriend's smooth lips and jimin's soft cheek and told them to get ready and eat.

"so jimin are you going to college or something? we don't want to keep you away from that you know!" namjoon asked when they were all seated at the round table.

"i was going but i don't want to go again. i don't like it there. people aren't kind to me. i prefer to stay here. if i don't bother of course!"

"what do you mean they're not kind to you? are you getting bullied? give me names i'll fight" yoongi casually said and jimin's eyes widened.

"no no please don't do anything! they're just joking but i don't like this kind of jokes." he immediately replied. he didn't want them to get in trouble. seokjin asked what kind of jokes because he was suspicious on jimin being bullied.

"they always wake me up by splashing water on me. i had to eat alone on the roof because when i ate at the refectory they would make my food fall. they said i shouldn't eat because i looked too fast so i should loose weight."

he stopped eating and he was looking at his lap. he didn't want them to pity him at all. he felt a hand gently grab his thigh in reassurance and looked up to see taehyung looking at him all concerned.

i just realized that i started writing jungkook and then changed to jeongguk rip