39

the day the two maknaes had been waiting for finally came, the day they could spoil they baby with a valuable reason

it had been four months since he moved in with them and jeongguk wanted to celebrate. he talked about it to his boyfriend about offering him an ear piercing and he immediately found the idea really good.

they agreed going on a 'date' without acting like it because of the fans and media, but at least they would hang out all together outside of the dorms.

everyone in the fandom knew about jimin and his friendship with the group, so as long as they acted like friends no one would mind.

they prepared a really good breakfast for him to wake up to. the hyungs decided to record their outro since it was a rap line's song, and seokjin would just cheer for them.

the couple entered their room and found jimin curled up like a small ball, with yeontan snuggled up in his chest. they cooed at the sight and taehyung, who wasn't holding the tray, woke him up.

"good morning my beautiful boy" he whispered and gently kissed his cheek, and let jeongguk put the tray on his lap.

the youngest pecked the sleepy boy's lips, both of them not really caring about the morning breath. jimin rubbed his eyes with his small fists and asked 'what is that for'.

they sat down on his side and jeongguk answered with a large grin. "you've been living with us for four months now, we wanted to make it special."

the older felt a little bit embarrassed but also really happy, no one ever cared that much about him. he grinned back before digging into the good food.

they all took their time to get ready, so they just went out to eat their meal in a small but cozy restaurant. as expected, some fans and paparazzis spotted them. jimin first felt really uncomfortable but seeing the others totally cool with it, he shrugged it off.

"jimin" jeongguk started, it felt weird for them to call each other by their name and not their personal nickname, but they had to. "we noticed you don't have your ears pierced, so we decided to take you to our piercer so you can pierce them if you want! it will be your gift!"

jimin seemed like he had seen a ghost. "i-i hum.. it's-i-yo-"

"hey hey calm down buddy, it's fine if you don't want to! we were just asking!" he added in a soothing tone. jimin calmed down and started again.

"i've always wanted to pierce them but... i always got scared and gave up when i saw the needle..." he looked at his lap with a pout.

"it's okey i'll be with you! i'll hold your hand!" jeongguk whispered the last part so only them could hear. the older smiled and nodded before eating his dessert.

after they were done eating, the hung out in the streets and shops a little bit, before reaching for the tattoo shop.

taehyung split up with them saying he had a meeting with one of his friends, so jeongguk and jimin went to the shop together. when they entered, jimin tensed up but the piercer being one of the boys' friend, jeongguk knew he could just stop acting so he held jimin's hand.

"hey gguk what's up?" they talked for awhile, jimin stayed as quiet as he could while he was trying to calm himself down. "he's a bit scared of the needle, be gentle.." jeongguk asked to the piercer who nodded with a smile.

he led them to his piercing room and made jimin lay down so it would be easier for him. jeongguk sat down next to him and tangled his fingers with his while brushing the back of his hand with his thumb.

once the man was done preparing everything, he approached jimin and explained "it's gonna sting a little bit, just hold tight on jeongguk and it will be fine." jimin nodded and closed his eyes.

he hissed when he felt the pain in his ear but he stayed calm when he heard jeongguk whisper sweet words in his ear. the piercer quickly did both of his ears and put pretty earrings. he gave the instructions to him and let them leave, taehyung was already waiting for them outside.

the next part is gonna be so soft 🤧

btw thank you so so so sosossoosos much for +4k views and 300 votes 😭❤️