44

two days later, it was lazy day for everyone

two days later, it was lazy day for everyone. they pretended to be just lazy, but they were actually waiting for jimin to give them an answer so they could do the changes or not.

jeongguk was still working on his song, he didn't have much time to finish it so he decided to work on his lazy day, but his boyfriends decided to make it hard.

taehyung had bought himself a new camera and he obviously wanted to try it out.
"jiminie! do you want to model for me?" he asked the older who was playing with their tiny puppy. even if he was shy in front of a camera he wanted to make his boyfriend happy, so he agreed.

taehyung jumped on his feet and went to their dressing to find some beautiful clothes. "i already know the concept i want to do! it'll be so pretty!" jimin smiled fondly when he saw how happy and excited he was.

he took the clothes taehyung gave him and changed while the other went to search for accessories. it was just one of his large shirts, he loved to see jimin in them.

it was a baby blue shirt with white stripes. jimin laid on the bed since taehyung told him to while waiting for him to comeback. the sheets were white, it contrasted very well with his black hair and his brown eyes, but also matched with the pastel color of the shirt and his milky skin.

taehyung soon came back with a box full of soft white feathers. he quickly put some pinky lip gloss on jimin and asked him to pose. it was a little bit awkward for the older, he didn't know what to do but taehyung guided him very well.

taehyung blew some feathers at his face and jimin laughed at the ticking feeling, the photographer gladly captured one of his favorite smile in the camera and smiled too.

"you're so pretty." he said and pecked his nose. he took more and more shots of his precious kitten, before an idea popped up in his head.

"mind if i take some personal shots?" he asked and jimin tilted his head in confusion. "i guess not..?" he didn't really know what to expect, but he still agreed.

taehyung put the camera on the side and neared him, he unbuttoned a little bit of the shirt and let it slip off his shoulder, revealing his collarbones.

he laid the the silent boy down on his back and kissed his neck quite hungrily. "w-what are you doing?" jimin breathed out taken by surprise.

"you know how beautiful your skin is when i mark it." he hummed in approval and threw his head back to let taehyung do his work.

after messing up his hair and leaving dark marks on his neck, he took back the camera and took shots of the flushed boy under him. jimin was looking straight up in the camera, his innocent look gone, it sent shivers in the younger's spine.

"mind if i continue?" taehyung asked and eyed jimin's full body. he responded by putting his arms above his head, as to say 'do whatever you want with me.'

he started to unbutton his shirt fully, exposing his toned stomach and chest. he took an other picture of the half naked boy before implanting sloppy kisses all over his body while his hands caressed his soft skin and stroked his hair.

jimin was a mess. when taehyung reached his v line, and bit on his hip bone, the boy underneath him let out a rather loud moan. taehyung smiled and licked over the red mark he had just made.

jimin didn't even try to hold his moans in, it just felt so good to be touched like this.

on the other side of the room, the maknae was still trying hard to focus on the lyrics and melody, but when the sinful noises reached his ears, he gave up.

he got up and walked towards the two older boys. he leaned above jimin and caressed his cheek to gain his attention. the panting boy opened his eyes and smiled at the younger.

"you're giving me such a hard time, aren't you baby boy?" he whispered, his lips brushing against jimin's.

taehyung kept on kissing his abdomen when jeongguk crashed his lips against his, their tongue fighting for dominance which the younger won.

jimin moaned into his mouth when taehyung bit him again, it just felt too good. he was helpless, laying there with two gods abusing his sensitive spots but that was what he loved.

jeongguk's strong hand wandered on his chest while taehyung gripped on his bare thighs. jimin's hands made made their way to their hair, tugging weakly on them, indicating them to continue.

none of them wanted to stop, but they were interrupted by yoongi calling for jeongguk. "hey brat are you done with the song?"

that was hOt
thank you so much for 7k views loves ❤️

AND CAN WE PLEASE CRY TOGETHER OVER THEIR NEW HAIR IM SO NOT FINE 😩😭

my ovaries : 2001-2018