Chapter 2

When Robert regained consciousness he realized he was firmly pressed against his boyfriend, his massive body had shielded him from any debris the blast may have caused. The first thing he thought of was Tony's safety. He looked down and saw he as well regained consciousness but was asleep. He checked his body for any visible cuts or forming bruises. He poked and prodded at vital spots to see if he winced from the pain. He then tapped his face a bit to wake him up.

"Hey, wake up buddy" Robert knelt beside him as he brushed away any foreign objects that might have made its way underneath the table and onto them.

"You okay," Robert asked as he helped him to his feet.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Tony replied back to him as he opened and closed his hands.

"Everything seems to be normal. Nothing broke, yeah I'm fine, actually feel amazingly energetic" Tony reported as he then bounced on his feet a bit.

"Now that you mention it, I feel stronger and more capable than ever" Something glowed underneath the sleeve of their right arm. They lifted them up as they saw a nine-pointed star on their arms. There were nine different crystalized colors at each point. Before they could admire any further they heard moaning and groaning and the sound of heavy objects being moved and broken glass crunching beneath shoes.

"Is everyone alright" Robert hollered in concern for the others safety. After confirmation from everyone, he turned back to him as he asked if he was alright again.

"This place is a mess though," Tony said as he sighed sadly. "A lot of people had really good memories here. I even celebrated my adoption here at Rustler's Roost"

"I remember you telling me that, I'm sorry," Robert said sympathetically.

"I wish we could fix it all" Tony said as the two linked hands. When they did a magic circle appeared beneath the two of them. It looked like a geared clock as it had Roman numerals on it the hands were spinning backward as time began to slow then slowly reverse.

The bystanders watched in awe at all the destruction in the restaurant caused by the blast was reversed and all cuts and bruises were healed. Neither Tony nor Robert noticed it had happened til heard a 'holy crap' come out of someone's mouth.

"What happened to the mess?" asked Robert as he looked around confused.

"You guys reversed time like it was nothing," a waiter said excitedly.

"Not to mention removed our injuries," A pregnant woman exclaimed ecstatically.

"Can you teach me how to do that?" a little blonde girl asked as she ran up to Robert. He was the one who was a kid magnet, so he grew accustomed to it allowing himself to grow used to dealing with them.

"Sorry kiddo, don't even know how I did it myself. But if I find out anything I'll let you know, okay." The girl nodded as she skipped off to her parents' side. There were sirens off in the distance.

"You guys better get out of here before the authorities arrive" a middle-aged man suggested.

"We'll keep this a secret between all of us." A teenage local boy on a date with his girlfriend.

"In the meantime, you two need to get out of here, before you're forced to answer uncomfortable questions," The girlfriend instructed the two. "Oh, sorry about your date, good luck you two" she added.

"Thanks and you too" Tony responded. The two looked for a quick exit and the manager came out.

"Go out through the backdoor in the kitchen," he told them both as he motioned them towards the exit. "We're forever in your debt" The man added.

"Same goes for us" Robert gave a reply as they quickly ran off.

As they arrived at the hotel they found their door to the hotel room was open. They cautiously walked in to find a well-dressed man and woman sitting on the bed. The man got up and calmly walked over.

"Hello, boys, I'm Agent Ryan and this is my partner, Agent Flora. We're from the Protecting Elemental Trainees to Create And Maintaining Peace Societ or PETCAMPS for short. We're here to help and guide you through you're new powers and in return maybe you can help us out" Robert got a serious look on his face, one Tony only sees when Robert gets the unparallel desire to protect him.

"Do you promise he'll be safe where we are going and we'll be able to stay with each other whenever we want," Robert asked expression"

"You have my word kid" Agent Ryan replied with a serious and honest look in his eyes. Robert sighed as he looked at Tony.

"Is that okay with you Tony?" Robert asked. Tony nodded.

"Yeah" Robert looked at Agent Ryan again and said "We'll go with you" 

" Thank you, both of you. Neither of you will regret this, I promise"

Elemental Duoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें