chapter nineteen

|SWALLOWING MY HEART|

Three years later, Youngjae turned into a vampire.

Yongguk and Junhong got married and moved to their mansion located on top of a peaceful and grand mountain near the Vampire-Human boundaries.

Himchan and Jongup also got married and they already had kids.

Same goes for Junhong and Yongguk.

Yongguk and Junhong wished to have a baby already and their parents happily granted their wish.

Daehyun and Youngjae on the other hand, was still childless.

Youngjae was still too afraid to carry a child. His guilt was still eating him.

Daehyun cant do anything about it. He wanted to have a child but... He loves Youngjae more than anything and he respects his wife's decision.

Daehyun opened his eyes and panicked when he didnt felt Youngje in his arms.

He went out of bed and searched for Youngjae.

It was new.

Usually he'll heard Youngjae even though he's far away.

He felt no sign coming from his wife.

He felt scared at the thought of losing Youngjae.

"Jae?" Daehyun whimpered.

"Where's Youngjae?" He asked at a maid.

"The queen just entered the music room you-"

He rushed to the music room and he sighed in relief when he saw Youngjae standing in front of a window.

The moonlight illumanated his beautiful face.

There was something off...

Youngjae was silently crying and it made Daehyun sad as well.

He wanted to know the reason behind those tears.

Daehyun observed the oblivious male carefully.

Youngjae was crying silently and when his hand touched his tummy, Daehyun's eyes widened in realization.

'so he still mourns for our baby...'

Daehyun back hugged the younger and Youngjae flinched.

"D-Dae... What are you doing here?" Youngjae asked as he wiped his tears away.

"I was so scared when I didnt feel anything from you." Daehyun said truthfully.

"I'm sorry... I just cant fall asleep."

"Its been three years, four months, two weeks and five days since we lost him."

Youngjae tensed and he started crying again.

"You've been counting?"

"Mhmm..."

"Ever get the feeling of guilt trip everyday, night, hour, minuet, second. Every moment of my life, ever since I lost him... My life because an endless guilt trip... I'm sorry Dae..."

"I'm also hurt about our loss... but dont you think... Its the time for us to have a child? I'm not forcing you or anything... Jae? Please hear me out..."

"I'll listen..."

"Isnt three years enough? I may sound selfish but... I want us to have a child... Ever get the feeling of envy when you look at our friend's kids? Is this the reason why you always wake up in the middle of the night to mourn for our son?"

Youngjae remained silent. He was speechless about it.

Jongup and Himchan had two kids namely Taeil and Doyoung.

Yongguk and Junhong had a child named Wonwoo.

"What if the baby will die-"

"Jae..."

"I'm scared... I think I'll die if the baby will die again because of me..."

Daehyun just hugged him tighter and he was also crying.

"I'm sorry if I'm being selfish... I-I just cant... I hope you understand Dae..."

Daehyun smiled and nodded.

"I think you need more time."

Youngjae hugged his husband tightly while crying.

"Lets go back to bed."

Daehyun carried him back to bed and he hugged Youngjae protectively.

"I miss you Jae..."

"What are you talking about? We're always together." Youngjae furrowed his brows.

"Just go back to sleep." Daehyun smiled and Youngjae nodded.

When Youngjae fell asleep, Daehyun let out tears of sadness and frustration.

"Good morning." Daehyun smiled and kissed Youngjae's lips.

"Good morning." Youngjae smiled as he kissed Daehyun's forehead.

Daehyun chuckled and hugged Youngjae's waist.

"What do you want my wife?"

"Since you're busy and you'll be having a meeting with Yongguk-hyung and Jonguppie... Can I hangout with Channie-hyung and Junhong?"

Daehyun smiled and nodded.

"Of course."

Youngjae smiled happily and pecked Daehyun's lips.

"Love you."

"I love you too. Now lets get ready and head there now."

"Okay."

They both got ready and rode their horses to Junhong and Yongguk's mansion.

"Mama Jae!" Doyoung squealed and hugged Youngjae's legs.

Kim Doyoung. A pure breed vampire. weird how Jongup is a wolf and Himchan is a vampire but ended up having a pure blooded vampire son.

"Hello little guy. Did your mommy Channie taught you how to use super speed?"

"Uh-huh."

Doyoung's just turning two but he can walk, speak and use some speacial abilities. He looks like a six year old to be honest.

"Vampires grew up so fast huh..." Youngjae chuckled as he picked Doyoung up.

"Hello Dada Dae!" Doyoung smiled brightly

"Awe~ Hello little guy. You've got your bunny teeth from Your Daddy." Daehyun smiled brightly as he cooed at Doyoung's cuteness.

"Where's your big brother?"

"Playing with baby Wonu I guess." 

"Good morning~" Youngjae sing sang as he entered the living room.

"Good morning."

Doyoung looks more mature and bigger than his big brother who happens to be a werewolf.

Yongguk and Junhong were playing with their baby who looks really bored and unamused.

Taeil on the other hand was fast asleep on Jongup's chest.

"I wanna go to mommy." Doyoung wiggled out of Youngjae's grasp and ran to his mommy.

"What's wrong?" Himchan asked.

"I dont want hyung to get all the attention." Doyoung frowned.

Jongup chuckled and kissed Doyoung's cheek.

"Mommy and I love you two equally okay?"

Doyoung smiled and nodded.

Daehyun smiled but deep inside... He envied his friends for having a child already.

It was the first time Youngjae felt the same. He envied Himchan for having two kids and Junhong for Having a baby boy.

Youngjae turned to face his husband and saw him looking at Yongguk's family. He was smiling but Youngjae can read him like an open book now.

He knew he envies his cousin...

Daehyun really wanted a child and Youngjae thought about it.

Daehyun kissed Youngjae's cheek making the younger vampire halt his train of thoughts.

"We'll be on our way now. Love you."

"Love you too. Stay safe." Daehyun smiled and nodded.

Jongup and Yongguk bid goodbye to their families before leaving.

Taeil was sleeping peacefully on Himchan's chest while Wonwoo was giggling while Junhong plays with his son's hand.

Doyoung was sitting on Youngjae's lap.

"Mama Jae." Doyoung called.

Well, Doyoung refused to call Youngjae and Junhong uncles because he didnt want to. He calls them Mama instead and Himchan finds it cute.

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course. What is it?"

"When are you going to have a baby?"

Himchan and Junhong's eyes widened and the childs sudden question.

Youngjae smiled and pinched Doyoung's cheek.

"You want Mama Jae to have a baby already?"

"Ne."

"Soon Dodo. Soon. You'll be having a new playmate soon." Youngjae smiled.

Himchan and Junhong gasped and looked at Youngjae with wide eyes.

"Are you pregnant?!"

"No!"

"Oops... Sorry."

Minuets later, Doyoung finally fell asleep with Taeil and Wonwoo.

"Hyung. How come Dodo is a pure blooded vampire while Taetae is a werewolf?" Junhong asked

"Eomma said its only natural. Jongup is an alpha which happpened to be a royalty and I have a royal blood too. She said the first born will be a pure werewolf while the second born will be a vampire." Himchan said

"What if you'll decide to have more child?" Youngjae asked.

"The child will be a hybrid."

"Jae." Himchan called

"Yes hyung?"

"Are you really ready to have a child again?" The two asked

Youngjae smiled then Junhong and Himchan's eyes brightened.

"Yes. If that makes Daehyun happy. I want to have a child too. I want to have a family with Daehyun." Youngjae said.

Yongguk and Jongup flinched when they heard Daehyun squealed happily.

"Hooorraaay!"

"What's up Daehyun?"

"Hyung are you okay?"

"Youngjae's ready to have a child with me!"

Jongup and Yongguk broke into a smile and hugged Daehyun.

"Congratulations."

"Gosh. I love him so much."

Daehyun ran around the fields while screaming happily. Jongup and Yongguk just watched him from a far while smiling.

"Finally..."

SWALLOWING MY HEART - B1A4 SANDEUL