chapter seventeen

|MARRY ME|

"Where are you taking me exactly hyung?" Youngjae asked

"Secret~"

"Hyung."

"No." Youngwon said sternly.

Youngjae just pouted and followed Youngwon.

He held his brother's hand tightly.

He was really afraid of falling down or somthing since his eyesight was blocked.

"Almost there..."

"Hyung. You've told me that a lot already..." Youngjae whined.

Youngwon just rolled his eyes and smiled.

He gently picked him up as they entered a cabin.

"Where is this place?"

"This is the place where Hwahyun and I used to live. Things happened so yeah. We have to move out."

"This place is amazing hyung..."

"Is that so? Thank you."

"The boquet is ready~"

Youngjae turned around and saw Junhong with his usual cute smile.

"I have the bow and suit ready." Himchan smiled.

"W-what is this all about?"

"You see, Our Daehyunnie is waiting for you at the aisle already." Youngwon explained.

"Why didnt you say so!"

Youngjae practically ran inside the bathroom and took a shower.

The three waited patiently for him outside.

Himchan dresssed him up while Youngwon did his hair and Junhong did his make up.

"I'm very nervous..."

The three just smiled and shook their heads.

"He didnt didtched you did he?" Yongguk bit his nails nervously.

"He didnt."

"Where are they?" Jongup asked

"Still preparing."

"Hyung I'm nervous..." Hwahyun said.

"I'm feeling beyond the word nervous."

Daehyun felt his world stop as he saw Youngjae with a boquet of flowers.

"Hi." Youngjae giggled as he saw Daehyun stare at him.

"Wow..."

Their wedding ceremony started and Daehyun cant take his eyes off his beautiful wife to be.

"Dae?"

"Hmm?"

"Stop staring at me."

"Oh sorry. Cant do that loves." Daehyun smiled fondly as he carressed Youngjae's cheek while Youngjae playfully rolled his eyes.

Vows and promises were exchanged as they looked at each others sincerly while hondling each other's arms tightly.

"To be honest, I never believed in soulmates or such things until you came into my life. I admit. It was not love at first sight but my feelings eventually developed as time passed. The first time I saw you smile because of me when I realized Two things. I love you and I want to be with you forever and always till infinity and beyond... When... When our baby..."

"Dae..." Youngjae whimpered as Daehyun cried.

"When we lost our baby... That was time I've thought about how I am not worthy of being your husband and a father. Please give me the chance Jae... I promise to make you happy with the ways I know. I pomise to be a good husband and father. In sickness and in health, I'll always be by your side. I will love you forever and always...Till death do us part." Daehyun smiled as Youngjae wiped his tears away.

"Jung Daehyun? I want to tell you that the first time I saw you, I thought about how handsome you looked At first, falling in love with you was something I should not do. We were both different. I'm a mortal while you're immortal. You made me happy with the ways you know you can and you always try your best to make me happy. Hate turned to love eventually. I woke up one day realizing I love you and I want to be with you how matter how hard it is. I'm sorry if I hurt you a lot. I'm sorry we lost our baby... I'm sorry if I'm not perfect. I promise to make you happy in the ways that I could and I know. I promise to love you with all of me and to be a good wife and mother. Jung Daehyun? I want to be with you In sickness and in health. To love you till death do us part. I dont know when is forever but I'm still holding onto that word."  

As Daehyun cried, Youngjae smiled and wiped his tears away.

"You may kiss the bride."

Youngjae turned around to glare at Hwahyun. The younger rolled his eyes and mouthed.

'You bottom.'

Youngjae's eyes widened as his cheeks were on fire.

"Kiss!"

Daehyun's family was there.

Except Jaehyun, Taeyong and his parents who passed away.

Youngjae smiled as Daehyun kissed his forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too"

Then Daehyun and Youngjae pressed their lips together.

It was their first kiss being a married couple.

MARRY ME- JASON DERULO