Chapter ten

|HEART ATTACK|

"Dae?" Youngjae called out for the vampire prince.

"Daehyunie?" Youngjae tried again. This time he sat up.

Still no response.

"Yah Jung Daehyun!"

Youngjae stood up and he was tearing up already.

He was not used to waking up alone in bed.

He was not used to waking up along in the middle of the night.

He was not used to in this situation. Normally Daehyun is just a call away.

Youngjae threw tantrums while crying as he choked on his sobs as called for Daehyun.

What a spoiled brat he had become.

He walked outside their room wearing his oversized sweater, shorts, his fluffy slippers and the stuffed toy that Daehyun gave him.

He was wiping his tears away while walking on the halls.

"Dae..."

There was no one inside his office.

Youngjae felt fear and panic on his blood as he searched for Daehyun.

"What's wrong Prince Youngjae?" Himchan asked who clearly woke up.

"Daehyun?"

"Sorry hun, I havent seen him at all..."

Youngjae nodded and continued searching for Daehyun.

"Hyung... Why are you crying?" Junhong asked as he wiped Youngjae's tears away.

"Daehyun?"

"I havent seen him..."

"You look paler and skinnier than usual Youngjae... Have you been eating well?" Yongguk asked

Youngjae just nodded.

He continued to search for Daehyun and some concerned guards and maids assisted the prince while the others helped him search for the other prince.

"Wait. Wait. I feel very dizzy..."

Youngjae sat on the nearest bench and he felt like he'd been running for miles.

He stood up again and went inside the palace.

"Youngjae!" Yongguk ran to his side when the human prince threw up.

Youngjae washed his mouth and the maids and cook immidiately prepared him something warm to eat.

"You're running a fever..."

Yongguk carried the boy inside Daehyun's room.

Himchan entered the room and he sat beside Youngjae.

"Daehyun?"

"He's still not here..."

Himchan would wipe his with a towel and warm water while Yongguk would feed him.

"Shh... Stop crying. Daehyun will be back soon."

Youngjae eventually fell asleep.

Yongguk and Himchan shared looks when they saw a note on the door.

(Loves, I'll be back in two days. Something came up unexpectedly and remember to take care of yourself okay? I'm with Jongup. We're just settling the war thing that your parents declared. ---Daehyun.)

"So he didnt read to note..."

"Hmm... so Jongup's with him all this time. Thats a relief."

Youngjae woke up  the other day and he felt really dizzy.

"Fucking fever."

He ran to the bathroom to throw up.

He washed his mouth and he let out an unmanly shriek when he saw Himchan when he opened the door.

"Tsk. tsk. You still have a fever... Lets go back to bed." Himchan guided Youngjae back to the bed and handed him a glass of drink.

"Drink this. This will help you with your fever."

Youngjae nodded and drank the medicine.

"What would you like to eat?"

"Hmmm... Meat!"

"Arent you adorable... You're meat will be served shortly." Himchan smiled and pinched Youngjae's cheeks.

"Daehyun?"

"You didnt read the note did you?"

Youngjae shook his head and Himchan sighed.

"What note?"

"The note stated that something came unexpectedly and he's with Jongup. They are settling the war thing that your parents declared."

"Oh... When will he be back?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Mhmmm." Youngjae nodded.

"I'll just tell the cook-"

"Stay with me hyung..."

"Okay."

"Come sit beside me hyung." Youngjae pat the space beside him and Himchan chuckled.

"Are you feeling better?"

"A little. Just..."

"Just what?"

"I'm craving to eat boiled cherries... apples and berries."

Himchan's eyes widened at the unexpected request and he started to wonder why would the younger want to eat something like that.

"I want to drink iced milk too!"

Himchan's throat suddenly become dry as he recalled Youngjae's past actions.

Youngjae would be change his mind so fast and would stay inside his room during the day and wander only at night.

He likes to eat red foods.

He had weird tastes in foods now.

Youngjae would even put ketchup to his milk.

Himchan thought it was just a human thing but when he saw Junhong who also grew up in earth and was trained to be Human-like, he started to doubt it. That was not normal...

"You threw up last night and first thing in the morning right?" Himchan asked

"Yeah. Must be the fever."

Shit.

"Ah... You miss Daehyun?"

"Of course! I really want to be by his side right now..."

Shit. Shit.

"Should I open the windows and curtain so there would be light? Your room is very dark-"

"No! It makes me feel sicker and unintellegent. I dont like being exposed to the light right now."

Shit. Shit. Shit.

'Please let my thoughts and feelings be wrong...' Himchan thought.

"Can I you make me the food that I wanted to eat hyung? I no longer want meat." Youngjae stated.

Oh no...

Please be wrong...

"Of course. Jae? Lets do your bed bath now okay?"

"Ne hyung." 

Youngjae removed his shirt and Himchan almost passed out when he saw Youngjae's tummy had wrath's sign on it which was a dragon. It was silverish grey.

I must be hallucinating...

"My tummy fat had grown bigger huh... Hyung, is this Daehyun's mark? It has the same colour as his name on my wrist."

Himchan's eyes were wide and his mouth was opened.

He felt like crying.

"Yah Jung Daehyun... You've put Youngjae's life in danger..."

"What were saying hyung? I didnt hear you clearly."

'Please let it be tummy fat...'

Himchan wiped Youngjae's upper body and when he wiped his tummy, he felt like there was something inside Youngjae's tummy.

"Oh my gosh..."

Himchan didnt take it anymore and passed out.

HEART ATTACK - AOA