Chapter three

|LET OUT THE BEAST [M]|

"No stop right there!"

"What?" Daehyun asked as he sat on Youngjae's thighs.

"I already told you I cant do it!"

"I already told you too that when you dont sign the contract within 24 hours, we'll die. Do you want that?"

"No... But still..."

"Princess you cant remove that choker now."

"I dont care!"

"You'll die. I'll die. You wont see your brother again. Would you like that?" Daehyun eyes and Youngjae's eyes softened.

"No..."

"Then lets do it."

Youngjae shook his head and Daehyun stared at him with a pair of narrowed eyes.

"One..."

Youngjae bit his lip and shut his eyes shut.

"Two..."

Daehyun took a deep breath before lifting Youngjae's chin.

"Three-"

Youngjae leaned forward as he let Daehyun kiss his lips.

Daehyun smirked into the kiss and let Youngjae kiss back sloppily.

It was obvious that Youngjae is still a first timer.

Youngjae was the first one to pull away and his lips shone with saliva.

He was blushing when Daehyun smirked at him while pointing at his sweater.

"Remove them and lets get the business done."

"No... Hyung this is wrong." Youngjae said with a small voice causing Daehyun to stop.

"Now I'm hyung? Come on Jae."

Youngjae shook his head and Daehyun's patience is running out.

"Fuck this."

Daehyun grabbed Youngjae's hand slowly and let the boy sit on his lap.

"Be a good boy and I promise not to hurt you." Daehyun said and Youngjae found himself believing the vampire.

Daehyun pointed at his lips and Youngjae sighed as he kissed Daehyun.

The vampire prince removed Youngjae's sweater first.

"No stop-"

"what now?" Daehyun asked with annoyance.

"But the sun is still up?"

"Princess the sun is about to set." Daehyun stated and rolled his eyes.

"But... It would be very awkward and embarassing for me."

Daehyun took the hint and closed the windows and curtains causing the room to be dark.

"Now I cant see a thing..." Youngjae grumbled.

"What a princess." Daehyun groaned as he went back to bed.

"Can you see me?"

"No... Where are you?" Youngjae asked

"Good." Daehyun smirked as he linked his hands with Youngjae's.

Youngjae let out a shriek when he felt Daehyun's hands on his waist band.

Daehyun laughed when he saw Youngjae covering his privates with a pillow and Youngjae was really shocked to hear Daehyun laughing happily.

"Its unfair..."

"What?"

"Why am I the only one naked?" Youngjae asked with an adorable pout.

"Then go ahead and strip me princess."

Youngjae blushed and let out an annoyed 'hmph.'

Daehyun let the Human Prince remove his shirt while letting Youngjae straddle him.

"You have nice legs." Daehyun commented.

"I know and you're out of it."

Daehyun chuckled and carresed Youngjae's cheek.

"So sexy Princess." Daehyun growled as he rutted their erections causing Youngjae to moan out loud.

"A-ah... T-Too much..."

Daehyun gripped on Youngjae's cock as he pumped it on a moderate pace.

"A-ah... Hmm..."

"Do you want me to stop princess?" Daehyun asked as he dropped his octaves lower.

Youngjae burried his face on Daehyun's neck and shook his head.

"Good boy..."

"Dont touch my peepee-"

Daehyun laughed as he heard Youngjae called his dick peepee... That word was used for kids.

He thumbed the slit and Youngjae whimpered.

"Pretty..."

Youngjae felt his face was on fire and he felt like he was going to pee.

"P-Pee..."

Daehyun smirked and laughed.

"Well... Arent you precious? Thought you were far from innocent princess."

Yougnjae was about to cum and begged Daehyun to stop but Daehyun was going deaf as he watched his princess crying with pleasure.

"I-I... P-pee..."

Daehyun laughed and Youngjae was down right cumming on Daehyun's hand.

"Congratulations in your first ejaculation!"

The vampire smirked as he brought his hand to his lips and lapped it.

He was already liking Youngjae's essence.

"Stay still princess, or this will hurt."

Youngjae just hummed as Daehyun inserted his fingers inside Youngjae's hole.

"A-Ah... no..."

"Does it hurt Princess?" Daehyun asked and his voice was filled with concern.

Youngjae moaned in response and Daehyun went back to bussiness.

When he felt Youngjae was ready, he gently made the boy sat up.

Daehyun was leaking with precum when he was Youngjae's pleasured expression.

"Very pretty." Daehyun connected their lips as he thrusted inside Youngjae.

The younger let out a series of wanton moans and whimpers as Daehyun thrusted mercilessly inside him.

"A-Ah dont..." Youngjae whimpered when Daehyun played with his nipples and sucked them.

Daehyun's eyes were glowing and Youngjae cant help but to be mesmerized by them.

The vampire prince keep on searching for the younger boy's sweet spot as he marked the boy.

"A-ah!"

Daehyun found it and Youngjae tightened around him. Youngjae saw stars as Daehyun kept hitting on that spot.

Youngjae was very loud and vocal causing Daehyun to chuckle.

"Baby, You're such a screamer..."

The choker magically loosen up and fell on the bed causing Daehyun to  smirk.

He held it then tossed it aside.

Youngjae gasped when he felt daehyun was licked a long strip on his neck.

"Deep breath baby."

Youngjae felt like he was going to 'pee' again so he looked at Daehyun with pleading eyes.

Daehyun bit down Youngjae's neck causing Youngjae to cum on their chest.

"Ow!"

Youngjae tightened on Daehyun that made the vampire cum as well.

Daehyun lapped at the wound gently while he was still inside Youngjae.

Youngjae felt sticky inside him and Daehyun was twitching inside him.

Daehyun smirked when he felt like someone was writing on the backside of his shoulder. He turned to look at the mirror and saw the letters YOO YOUNGJAE which glowing.

Youngjae was sobbing when he felt something painful on his wrist.

"Sshh... Baby it will end soon. Stay still..."

Youngjae was now screaming in pain and Daehyun kissed the boy's wrist.

"Baby, its going to be alright..."

Youngjae just cried while waiting for the pain to subside.

"There."

Daehyun kissed his wrist and he admired it.

"Jung Daehyun?" Youngjae read the letters on his wrist and saw it glow.

"Its grey?" Youngjae asked asked as he observed his wrist.

"And mine's yellow."

Daehyun gently pulled out and kissed Youngjae's temple.

"Lets clean you up."

LET OUT THE BEAST - EXO M