Chapter nine

|WITH YOU|

Youngjae didnt want to go but he have to.

Daehyun didnt want to let go but he have to.

Youngjae smiled and kissed Daehyun passionately before kissing his nose.

"I'll be back."

"Take care loves... I love you."

Youngjae's heart skip a beat and he smiled.

"Do you really have to go?"

Youngjae nodded and pet his horse Joko.

"I'll see you soon Dae."

Youngjae left and went back to his kingdom in the afternoon.

Upon arriving, there he saw the king and queen who looked really relieved.

Youngjae just  stood there. Emotionless and blank.

His parents start to nag at him causing him to lost it.

"Where have you been?! Do you have any idea how you drove us crazy-"

"I dont want to be here anymore." Youngjae stated seriously.

"W-what?"

"I didnt fucking stutter. You heard me. What kind of selfish people are you? Locking me inside my room most of the time. I never felt joy and happiness here. You two never... never loved me like you should. You were always 'Youngwon this and Youngwon that' do you know how much it feels to be neglected all the time?"

Youngjae lost it.

"What are you talking about?!"

"Do I even exist in this palace? I think no. I felt like you just noticed me when Hyung... when hyung... whatever. You forced me to marry Im Jaebum who loves someone else dearly. How selfish can you get-"

A loud slap resonated inside the room.

Youngjae rolled his eyes and scoffed.

Daehyun's slap was more powerful than this.

"How could you talk to us like that?! We did that for power-"

"When you die, will you be able to talk that utter power crap with you? No! You cant even bring a single cent with you." Youngjae hissed.

The king raised his hand to slap Youngjae but Youngjae bravely windened his eyes at the two and gritted his teeth.

"Go on. Hurt me. Hit me as you please!" Youngjae screamed.

"You were both selfish and greedy. That's the answer why people cant stand you!" Youngjae spat with much hatred.

"Guards take him to the dungeon-"

"Dont touch me or else Daehyun will make a river of blood." Youngjae threatened

"Who do you mean by Daehyun?" The queen asked

"None of business."

"Is he the Vampire prince?" The king asked

"Now why would I tell you?" Youngjae smirked

"anyways, If I were you, you should take back what you've declared. The vampire army is not a joke and... they are more powerful."

"No way!"

"Guards! Kill him!"

Youngjae's eyes widened in fear.

He remained calm and collected inside but he really want to go back to Daehyun's arms now.

"DAEHYUN!!!" Youngjae called out even though it was impossible.

Youngjae opened his eyes and saw Daehyun, Himchan, Yongguk, Junhong and a new boy.

"Baby are you okay?" Daehyun hugged his human and kissed the crown of his head.

"Mhmm."

"Who did this to you?" Daehyun asked calmly and Youngjae just smiled and shook his head.

"Who did this to you?" Daehyun repeated

"I'm okay. Its just a little-"

"Who did this slap mark Yoo Youngjae?"

"Her." Youngjae pointed at the queen.

"Her?! Its mother for you-"

"I'm cutting ties with you. Nineteen years of hellish and shitty life is already enough."

"You cant just do that-"

"I can." Youngjae interrupts the king.

"Yoo Youngjae! You are not going to live with those monsters!" The king hissed

"Monster? You're calling them monsters? They loved me and made me happy. Look at yourselves. You're the real monster. Not them." Youngjae hugged Daehyun as he glared at his parents.

"So you got the leeches and dogs on your side huh?" The queen rolled his eyed.

"Correction. Its Vampire, not Leech. Its also werewolf, not  dog." Himchan spoke

"Isnt it the same?" The queen asked angrily.

"Then you must be dumb." Youngjae commented causing Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun, Junhong and the new boy to laugh.

"How dare you embarrass me Yoo Youngjae-"

"Dont call me Yoo."

"Then what?! What have you reached now kid?" The king asked mockingly.

"He's now Jung Youngjae. The new queen of vampires." Daehyun spoke

"Look. He's a human-"

"I'll be a vampire soon." Youngjae interrupts.

"You will not!"

"Yes I will. Right Daehyunie?"

"You know what? You can 'cancell' the war you've declared on us." Daehyun sighed

"We still have the-"

"What? The wolves? Angels? The marine kingdom?" Youngjae interrupts

"As the alpha of the other wolves, I'm on Daehyun's side." the new boy confirmed

"Well... As the prince of heaven, I'll be on Daehyun's side as well. You mistreated both of your sons and theres no way mommy and daddy would agree to be your ally." Junhong shrugged.

"The marine Kingdom will remain out of this as always." Himchan smirked

"What did you do to Youngjae?!"

"Give back to throne to the Im's. If you didnt kill the last King, you would be here." Youngjae said

"Leave!"

"With pleasure." Daehyun smiled.

"Leave!"

"I just want you to know this. Youngwon is one of us." Daehyun smiled and his fangs showed up.

"No way... He's dead!"

"He's not. He's one of us now. He bravely chose to be a vampire because he said he cant stand being a human anymore." Himchan smiled

"I want to be with you forever Jae. Is that okay?"

"More than okay." Daehyun smiled and pecked Youngjae's lips and Junhong and Himchan squealed happily.

WITH YOU- BAP