Chapter six

|LOVE ME HARDER [M]|

Youngjae was currently laying on the huge bed as he closed his eyes.

Daehyun was nowhere to be found.

It was really quiet and boring inside the castle so Youngjae decided to pester Yongguk and Junhong.

"What? You want to go out? No."

"But hyung..."

"Youngjae no."

"Youngjae yes." Youngjae said cheekily as he went to the door and Junhong immediately shook his head.

"Daehyun-hyung will be crazy."

"Ugh. Fine..."

The two smiled as Youngjae slowly retreated back to his and Daehyun's room.

He was really bored to death.

Youngjae laid on the bed and he kept tossing and turning until he fell on the bed with a thud.

He made his way to the bathroom and took a bath.

He was still bored.

After Youngjae took a bath, He went to get dressed and went downstairs and headed to the kitchen.

"You want to eat?" Yongguk asked.

"No..."

"Then what do you want to do hyung?" Junhong asked

"Go out and-"

"No." The couple across him said firmly and Youngjae looked like a dejected puppy that crushed their hearts.

"Why..." Youngjae added tears and Junhong and Yongguk's eyes widened.

"Dont cry... Okay. How about we'll go to the market?" Yongguk asked

"Its boring there." Youngjae huffed and Himchan finally arrived happily.

"I can sense boredom. Come with me Jae."

Yongguk and Junhong's eyes widened in fear and Youngjae remembered what Himchan did with Junhong last week.

They ended up getting chased by hungry wolves while wandering.

Youngjae shuddered and smiled politely.

"A-actually... I'm not bored anymore... I'll wait for Daehyun in our room now."

Then Youngjae ran upstairs and entered his and Daehyun's room.

Youngjae decided to changed into his sleep wear which was similar to a dress.

He grabbed a book and went to the window seat and read his book.

"Where's my Youngjae?" It was the first thing Daehyun asked once he arrived.

"Inside your room." Yongguk replied and Daehyun used his vampiric speed to reach their room.

Daehyun smiled and shook his head as he saw his human sleeping peacefully on his window seat.

"Now he's cold." Daehyun muttered as he touched the younger's legs and arms.

"You're back?" Youngjae asked half asleep

"Mhhmm."

Youngjae's eyes were still closed and Daehyun sighed and carried the boy into his bed.

"Are you hungry?" Youngjae asked as he snuggled on Daehyun's chest.

"Are you?" Daehyun asked and Youngjae shook his head.

"Mhmm."

Youngjae opened his eyes and saw Daehyun was paler than unsual. His eyes were redder than usual and his fangs are now showing up.

"What's wrong?" Daehyun asked as Youngjae sat up.

The younger straddled him and wrapped his arms around Daehyun's neck and peck Daehyun's lips carefully.

"Do you want to do it?" Youngjae asked as he grind down on the elder who moaned softly.

"I dont want to hurt you..."

"What's wrong?" Youngjae asked as he cupped Daehyun's cheek and Daehyun leaned closer to his touch.

"Just worried about you."

Daehyun pointed on his lips and Youngjae leaned closer and kissed Daehyun carefully.

"Ah fuck!"

Daehyun bit on his tongue causing it to bleed.

"Baby I'm sorry-"

Daehyun was silenced when Youngjae kissed him and he can taste the sweet blood coming from the younger.

Youngjae skillfully undid Daehyun's clothes causing the elder to laugh.

"We only did it once but my baby is learning." Daehyun teased.

"S-shut up."

"Do you want to top?" Daehyun asked and Youngjae's nose scrunch up cutely.

"No."

"Good cause I dont want you to." Daehyun laid Youngjae on the bed and hovered on top of him.

Youngjae rose his brow and laughed.

Daehyun started to kiss his neck and slowly went down.

"Ah---mhmm. D-Dae..." Youngjae moaned as Daehyun sucked his nipples.

"Yes loves?"

"D-dont--- Ah! Why did you bite my nipples?!" Youngjae winced but it didnt bleed anyways.

Daehyun rolled his eyes as Youngjae sucked his fingers.

He was about to insert a finger on Youngjae's hole but Youngjae grabbed his hand.

"No dont! I... I-I want you... raw."

Then Daehyun was triggered.

"No lube?"

Youngjae nodded and Daehyun's eyes softened.

"Wont it hurt?"

"I want to try it. Its that bad?"

"No."

"Then... Fuck me hard now."

Daehyun didnt need to be told twice.

Youngjae was now moaning freely as Daehyun fucked him raw.

"D-dae... C-cum."

"No not yet."

"D-Dae..." Youngjae whined as his orgasm was being denied.

"D-dae?"

"Hmm?"

"G-go harder."

Daehyun chuckled and bit on Youngjae's neck as he went harder and deeper making the younger drown in sex.

"A-Ah... D-dae..." Youngjae desperately want to cum but Daehyun's hand was holding his base.

He was crying in immense pleasure as Daehyun fucked him into oblivion.

"A little bit more baby..."

Youngjae whined as he gripped tighter on the duvet.

His prostate was getting abused already but he still didnt came.

"Dae please..."

Youngjae was now crying as he felt really desperate to cum.

Daehyun smiled and kissed Youngjae passionately.

"A-ah!"

Youngjae bit on Daehyun's shoulder making the vampire cum inside him and let go of his dick.

"Ow fuck Youngjae!"

"D-Dae..."

Youngjae came a lot but not as Daehyun who was overflowing inside him.

"What's wrong?" Youngjae winced as Daehyun slowly disconncted them...

He saw blood with Daehyun's cum on the duvet but he didnt mind it.

"Where have you been?" Youngjae asked as Daehyun carried him inside the bathroom.

He placed Youngjae inside the tub carefully and filled it with warm water.

"Lust is getting more troublesome to the point he almost broke Taeyong during sex." Daehyun sighed and Youngjae's eyes widened.

"He tops?!"

"Isnt it obvious?"

"No..."

"Anyways... You want to do it one more time?" Daehyun asked as he caressed Youngjae's legs.

Youngjae placed his lips on Daehyun's while straddling him and Daehyun took it as a yes.

Love me harder- Ariana Grande