chapter twelve

|REALLY REALLY|

"Moon Jongup. I look like shit-"

"You dont. Believe me because I'm telling the truth."

Himchan just smiled and snuggled closer to Jongup.

"Your hand is really warm Uppie..."

"You know... There's something warmer than my hand Channie." Jongup smirked

"What?"

Jongup guided Himchan's hand to his crotch causing the vampire to flick his forehead.

"You naughty kid."

Jongup just laughed then showered Himchan with kisses causing the vampire to laugh as well.

Yongguk smiled when he saw Junhong smiling at him.

"What?" Yongguk asked

"Good morning."

"Can I kiss you?" Junhong nodded and let Yongguk kiss him good morning.

"Two months and a week." Junhong smiled.

"You've been counting?" Yongguk teased.

"Is it wrong?"

"You love me now dont you?" Yongguk hovered on top of Junhong who was giggling.

Junhong wrapped his arms around Yongguk's neck and pulled him into another kiss.

"Do you want to have kids with me in the near future?" Yongguk asked

"Of course."

"Are you going to be okay if we're not royalties anymore?"

"We'll be okay. As long as the war between angels and demons end." Junhong answered.

Yongguk carresed Junhong's cheek and leaned closer to kiss the boy.

"Your lips are addictive." Junhong licked his lips and Yongguk blushed.

"Your lips are soft."

"Nothing compared to yours." Junhong stole another peck and Yongguk laughed.

"Steal one another kiss and I'll start to think you're head over heel-"

"Dream on."

"Aigoo~ My darling is mad."

"Am not!" Junhong giggled and fought the urge not to kiss his future husband.

"Care to go out for a walk?"

"Can I get to hold your hand?" Junhong asked

"More than my hand. If you know what I mean." Yongguk had a perverted smile causing Junhong to blush.

"Y-you..."

Yongguk stole a kiss on Junhong's lips before running outside their shared room.

"What a handsome demon..." Junhong couldnt help but smile at the elder's cute behavior.

It was around ten when Himchan got out of bed just to meet Daehyun. He was itching to tell Daehyun about it.

"Himchan-hyung. What's up?"

"You got Youngjae pregnant." Himchan stated that made Daehyun's eyes widen.

"Hyung  its still too early for jokes."

"Does this face look joking to you?"

Himchan really loked really serious.

"I went to Lust and Taeyong's apartment last night and I asked questions. Confirmed. Youngjae is pregnant." Himchan stated seriously.

Daehyun started to smile and squeal in happiness.

"I... I'll be a dad now..."

"But there's a chance that Youngjae will die when he cant-"

"I wont let him die."

"He's still a mortal Daehyun. He's carrying a vampire and you think it would be easy?"

Daehyun's smile disappeard and Himchan pet his hair.

"Congratulations by the way."

Daehyun smiled. Not in happiness yet not in despair.

He went back inside their room and saw Youngjae was still sleeping.

He gently spooned Youngjae and placed his hand on Youngjae's tummy.

"If you are really my child... Send me a sign that you're breathing in there."

Daehyun closed his eyes and used some of his powers then his eyes widened when he really felt something inside Youngjae's tummy.

"Why are you touching my belly fat?" Youngjae asked groggily as he pinched Daehyun's hand.

"Good morning Mommy~"

Youngjae titled his head and Daehyun gave him a kiss.

"Why are you calling me Mommy?" Youngjae asked and Daehyun smiled as he rested his hand on his tummy.

"Guess why?"

Youngjae was in deep thought and he narrowed his eyes at Daehyun.

"Dont tell me you adopted-"

"I did not." Daehyun frowned as Youngjae pushed him into another position.

"Mommy~ Is our baby hungry?" Daehyun tried togave a clue as he kissed Youngjae's tummy.

Youngjae's eyes narrowed at the other prince.

Daehyun sighed and rolled his eyes then continued to talk to his tummy while carressing it.

Then Youngjae's eyes widened in realization after good three minuets.

"Oh... My... God."

Youngjae started to cry in happiness and hugged Daehyun.

"Does this mean I'll be having a family with you now Dae?"

"Yes. I love you so much Jae."

Youngjae's heart fluttered and he pressed his lips against Daehyun's.

"I love you too."

Daehyun's eyes widened and then he hugged Youngjae.

"Do you mean that?"

"Yeah... I love you Jung Daehyun." Youngjae smiled

"I love you too Jung Youngjae."

"Awe... Arent you sweet?"

Daehyun rubbed his nose against Youngjae's and smiled.

"Mommy Jae~"

"Daddy Dae~"

"Youngjae, lets get married soon so you can use Jung as your surname legally."

"Really?"

"Really."

REALLY REALLY - WINNER