Chapter four

|RUSH|

Youngjae woke up in the middle of the night seeing the vampire staring at him with worried eyes.

"Does it still hurt?" Daehyun asked softly and Youngjae shook his head causing the vampire to smile.

"Thank goodness..." He muttered and kissed Youngjae's wrist.

"Lets go eat?"

Youngjae nodded and let Daehyun dress him into a pair of oversize shirt and boxers.

"Can you walk?"

Youngjae felt really weirded out by Daehyun of course.

"Why are you being nice all of a sudden?" Youngjae asked

Daehyun shrugged and carried Youngjae downstairs and saw Junhong and Yongguk on the living room.

Yongguk was reading Junhong a story book while Junhong was resting his head on Yongguk's lap.

"Good evening boys. Food's ready."

"Hi hyungs"

"Hi."

"Kim Himchan?" Daehyun asked

"Wandering to find his mate."

"Inside the forest I guess?" Daehyun asked as he sat Youngjae on his lap.

"His mate is a wolf afterall." Yongguk shrugged as he placed food on Junhong's plate.

Daehyun fed Youngjae carefully and Junhong stared at Yongguk.

'I'll explain later.' Yongguk mouthed at the youngest and smiled.

"Do you want apples?" Daehyun asked

Youngjae nodded and opened his mouth.

Daehyun fed the younger and smiled.

"You want something else Princess?" Daehyun asked

"I want milk."

"Hyung will you please-"

"But I want you to get it for me... Pretty please?"

"Anything for my princess." Daehyun left to get milk for Youngjae and Youngjae looked at Yongguk with confusion.

"Why is he acting like that?" Youngjae asked

"He's now tied to you forever. Deal with it. He's an immortal afterall." Yongguk stated nonchalantly.

"You mean I cant break the contract?" Youngjae asked

"Uh-huh. Be careful with your actions and choice of words. Dont hurt Daehyun or he'll go crazy." Yongguk warned

"Damn it... All I wanted was to see my brother. I didnt signed for this."

Junhong just continued to eat while listening to their conversation.

Youngjae sat on Daehyun lap again and drank the milk.

"Do you want to sleep now?" Daehyun asked

Youngjae shook his head.

"Lets sleep later okay?"

"Okay." Daehyun ate and Yongguk and Youngjae shared looks.

Junhong and Yongguk left and entered their room.

"Hyung?"

"Lower your voice or Daehyun will hear us." Yongguk whispered.

Juhong nodded.

"Youngjae is now marked so he'll be the nexrt queen in this kingdom. Daehyun had many suitors and admirrers but he only choose and paid attention to Youngjae so Youngjae is like his soulmate, mate or otherhalf whatever."

"Daehyun-hyung is acting like that because he's scared to lose Jae-hyung?"

Yongguk nodded.

"Dont stay too close to Youngjae okay? Stay close to me always or when you talk to Youngjae I should be there so my dear idiotic cousin wont get jealous." Yongguk whispered

Junhong smiled and nodded.

"Okay hyung~"

"Lets go back."

Junhong nodded and linked his arms with Yongguk's.

"Princess are you mad at me?" Daehyun asked as he sat beside Youngjae.

"No. Why are you asking that?" Youngjae asked as he laid his head on Daehyun's lap and linked their hands so Daehyun wont get too paranoid.

"You didnt finished the milk I brought you."

"Sorry... I'm full."

"Hey princess."

"Hmm?"

"My brothers are coming next month." Daehyun informed

"Okay... Then why am I invloved?"

"I'll announced that You'll be the queen in this kingdom-"

Youngjae gasped and shook his head.

"I'm a human!"

"I'll turn you into a vampire then."

"Not now... I'm still too young... Maybe two years from now?" Youngjae asked

"How old are you again?"

"N-ninenteen..."

Daehyun hummed and kissed Youngjae's temple.

"That wont be a problem. Is that a yes or yes?" Daehyun asked

"I'll think about it."

Youngjae closed his eyes and let out a fit of giggles as Daehyun tickeled his sides.

"S-stop it..."

"I'll think about it." Daehyun mimicked Youngjae causing the adorable prince to laugh.

"Lets go sleep?" youngjae asked as he regained his breath.

"Are you sleepy?"

Youngjae shook his head and looked at Daehyun.

Daehyun knew he's upto something so he rose his brow.

"What are you up to?"

"I want to talk to Junhongie."

Daehyun smiled and keeps on pointing on his lips with a smile indicating he wants a kiss.

Youngjae pecked his lips and hugged the vampire prince before making his way to Junhong and Yongguk who were inside the kitchen.

"Hi hyung~"

"Hi."

Youngjae took a seat beside the angel who was being fed by Yongguk.

Daehyun arrived with a robe on his hands and he changed his clothes into a pair of leather pants, white dresshirt and leather shoes.

Daehyun put on his coat and kissed Youngjae's cheek.

"I'll be back in the morning. Hyung, Junhong-ah. Please take care of Youngjae." Daehyun said and let Younjae wore his robe.

"Where are you going?" Youngjae asked

"Meting up with my brothers." Daehyun said with a smile. He kissed Youngjae's forehead and left.

"How many brothers does he have?" Youngjae asked

"Six."

"So they are all seven... any sister?"

"Nope. Daehyun is the fourth son."

"Oh now I remember... Daehyun-hyung is the child of wrath." Junhong said

"W-what do you mean?"

"There are only seven purepblood vampires and each vampire possess a sin."

"Daehyun's sin is wrath?"

"Uh-huh."

"Hyung elaborate please. I want to know..."

"First son, Jung Yunho. He's the child of pride. Second son, Jung Taekwoon. He's the child of sloth."

"Slut?" Junhong asked

"Sloth. S-L-O-T-H." Yongguk laughed.

"Okay next?"

"Third son, Jung Ilhoon. The child of envy. Fourth son, Jung Daehyun. The child of wrath. Fifth son, Jung Hoseok. The child of gluttony-"

"Daehyun-hyung and Hoseok-hyung should swap." Junhong commented and Youngjae laughed then they high fived.

"Six son, he's nameless... he's the child of lust and the youngest son, Jung Chanwoo. The child of greed."

"I only have one brother. How about you Junhong-ah? Hyung?"

"I have no brother nor sister."

"I have a twin and a sister." Yongguk said

"Hyung why did you ran away?" Junhong asked

"My brother is missing. The kingdom announced that my brother is dead but I dont believe it. The crime scene may have blood on it but the corpse was not there... I still believe that my brother is alive. Now that Daehyun said he'll help me find my brother I'm positive he's still alive."

"Oh... Then?"

"Hmm... I was technically engaged to my bestfriend Im Jaebum but he loves Choi Youngjae. I also ran away to let their marriage happen. So here I am."

"You ran away to find your brother and to let your 'fiance' marry his love?" Yongguk asked

"Dont use that 'Fiance' thing. It makes uncomfortable."

"Oh sorry."

"Hmm... You ran away from your supposed to be future husband and now you are technically married to Jung Daehyun because you signed the contract."

"Daehyun was never committed right?" Youngjae asked

Yongguk nodded.

"So I'm his first?"

"Uh-huh."

"Hyung! You'll be meeting your inlaws next week."

"Week? Daehyun said it will be in a month."

"Its the last week of august and it will be september next week."

Youngjae gasped and groaned in annoyance.

"Isnt it too soon for me to meet his family?"

"Get into his nerves. He's wrath after all."

"You have no choice hyung."

RUSH-MONSTA X