Let's talk: Irresponsible Fathers

Shoutout to the friend who is going through a hard time, summer is not doing any justice for you bae. I hope you feel better.

So one of my bestest bestest bestest bestest friends has...what should i say...it's not uncommon but I'd say unusual family situation. Now we're naming her B for "Baddest Bitch", okay. So B's dad got remarried and now she visits her father every two weeks or so.

So the recent week B visited her father and her stepmother, she had an argument with her stepmother.

And the outcome is that, that bitch thought she was the queen and decided she's allowed to kick B out of her own father's house.

What the fuck?

And this shit is so fucked up.

I know you, B, (if you're reading this) that you told me not to hate your father based on his actions. But I can't help it. I despise the guy with a passion, even though I haven't met him. It's not fair how he is treating you, you're special. You're his fucking daughter and the only thing he brings you is pain.

But not only does this son of a bitch watches the whole thing happening, he doesn't even try to defend B. His first born, his eldest daughter.

He did other horrible things before though, he called B an asshole before.

Now what type of father is this?

He's a fucked up son of a bitch, I'll tell you that.

He's in desperate need of family counseling. HE NEEDS IT RIGHT AWAY, PRONTO.

I don't even want to meet the guy, but if I ever do. I will talk some sense into him and his bitch of a wife. 

To those who have fathers, or even mothers who are like this. I demand you to speak up, you guys don't deserve to be treated like this.