Chapter one

|DANGER|

Youngjae took a deep breath and silently went outside his window which was on the second floor of the palace.

He already tossed his bag outside his room. He landed with a soft thud and smiled when he noticed they were no guards around him.

He grabbed his bag and rode his horse, Joko. It was already three in the morning and Youngjae was really nervous.

He managed to get outside from the gates and entered the forest. Well... He just tricked some guards in order to escape.

Prince Yoo Youngjae is a well known prince because of his pure heart and beauty.

"There's no way I'm marrying my bestfriend..." Youngjae scoffed and shivers were sent into his spine when he heard a wolf's howl.

Youngjae escaped the palace since he grew tired of his parents and deceased brother's shit. They were pressuring the prince to marry a noble named Im Jaebum who happens be his childhood buddy and best friend and who loves Choi Youngjae, who was a humble, cheerful and cute healing trainee in the town.

"Joko... You love me right? You wont leave me into trouble right?" Youngjae whispered

Hours and hours of travelling in the middle of the forest, Youngjae felt something wrong was going on.

Youngjae felt eyes on him so he froze and held his breath.

He heard a growl and a pair no, scratch that. Five pairs of gold eyes staring angrily at him.

He was about to get attacked but then, he was hugged securely by a cold body with a pair of pretty ruby red eyes.

It was near sunrise and he can see a little.

It was a pretty faced, tall, blonde and slender male who was clearly a vampire because of his fangs, pale skin, cold body and red eyes.

"Please dont hurt the poor boy. He's just lost."

Youngjae's eyes widened when he saw the five wolves transformed and stood there half naked.

"Why is he wandering inside our territory?!" The eldest growled

"Jinki-hyung... I-I think I know them." The smallest werewolf squeaked

Youngjae sent them a glared and gritted his teeth.

"Don't you dare speak my name or I'll end you." Youngjae threatened, bringing out his sword.

"How dare you... Who is he Taemin-ah?" the tallest asked

"Don't. Just don't mention it." Youngjae growled and

"Kim Himchan... We met again." The pretty one scoffed

"Kibum... I am not in the mood for your shit." the vampire growled

"You're lucky we dont obey orders from Prince Jongup. Go now before we attack you."

"You got thirty seconds."

"Wait! My Joko-"

Youngjae rode his horse with the vampire in front of him. He had no choice but to hug the vampire's waist so he wont fall even he's scared to death. He really hates vampires since he's scared of them. In less than an hour, they reach a place where Youngjae never knew that existed.

"Hold on to me kid. Dont let go or get out from my sight" they climbed down from Joko and Youngjae felt really scared since it was a town filled with vampires. Buried his face into the pretty blonde's chest and hugged his slim waist.

"N-ne..."

"We'll leave your horse here. Lets go to my bestfriend's house..."

Youngjae yelped when he was picked up bridal style and the vampire used his vampiric speed and they arrived at a palace...

"Wow... You have a palace too?"  Youngjae asked cutely

"Yeah... Sadly the king and queen died last year and he's still too young to rule... His brothers didnt want the crown so.... He also said he wont be the king without a queen so... Only the prince, the servants, me and a devil lives here..."

"What's your name?"

"U-Uhm... Youngjae. How about you?"

"Himchan."

The door opened and Youngjae was set into the ground and Youngjae gripped tighter into Himchan's shirt. He felt hungry eyes on him and he gasped when a handsome vampire pinned him on the wall.

"A-ah..." Youngjae hissed in pain and glared at the vampire.

'Wow... He's very handsome...' Youngjae thought.

His eyes widened when he recognized the face.

"I thought Hwahyun already ran-"

"Y-You... You murderer! You killed my brother you bloodsucking freak!"

Himchan gasped and a jet black haired demon rose his brow.

Youngjae was already crying while throwing weak punches at the vampire who was clearly unamused.

"Y-you monster!"

The vampire narrowed his eyes at the Prince and smirked.

"Oh... I think I know you now... Pretty boy."

Youngjae gritted his teeth and Himchan watched the two with worried a expression.

"Why? Why did you kill my hyung? What did he even do to you?!"

"Oh... Nice to meet you Your Highness..."

Himchan and the Demon looked at the two with wide eyes.

"You mean he's Prince Yoo Youngjae?"

Youngjae pushed the vampire's chest and stormed outside.

He ran outside the gates and he gasped when more vampires surrounded him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well...well...well... What do we have here? A human?"

Youngjae gulped and draw out his sword.

"He's a feisty one... I like it... Should we bang him?"

Youngjae felt really disgusted and angry. He held his sword tightly.

"S-Stop... Please dont hurt me!" a young tall boy with angel wings and a halo sitting above his head cried. He was already beaten up and Youngjae's eyes widened in fear.

Youngjae felt really sad and angry about it. All the attention were turned into the angel who was really in a pitiful state.

Youngjae made a cut on his wrist and the angel's eyes widened.

"NO!"

Youngjae smiled kindly at the angel. He just sacrificed himself for the angel. The vampires eyes turned red and their fangs were out and they were really hungry.

"Blood..."

"Go now!" Youngjae screamed at the angel who limped his way to Youngjae. He was injured but he used his all strength to run with Youngjae.

"Y-your name?"

"Yoo Youngjae."

"Your highness-"

"Dont give me that royalty shit in this situation. Run kid!"

"I'm Junhong. I cant leave you here!"

They met a dead end and hugged each other.

"Cant you fly?" Youngjae asked as he held Junhong tightly. Protecting the injured angel.

"I-I'm sorry... I'm too tired and injured..."

Youngjae and Junhong shut their eyes tightly and Youngjae's eyes snapped open when he felt someone was lapping at his wound and sucking his blood.

The handsome vampire smirked and licked his lips.

"Nobody touches my property."

"Property?!" Youngjae shrieked and glared at the vampire

Youngjae was really shocked when all the vampires were on their knees and bowing.

"Yes your highness..."

Youngjae's eyes widened and he looked at Junhong.

"Fly Junhong... Take us away from this crazy place."

Junhong nodded and flapped his wings and hissed in pain when he was held by a demon. He accidentally let go of Youngjae making the prince scream in air.

Thankfully, Youngjae landed on the Vampire Prince's arms.

"Lets go back home Your highness." The vampire prince said with a mocking tone and used his vampiric speed to go back to his castle.

Youngjae was screaming while wriggling out of the Prince's arms.

"Let go of you murderer, psycho, idiot bloodsucking freak!"

"Himchannie-hyung? We'll sleep inside my room kay? No one should disturb. Yongguk-hyung? Please take care of the angel."

Youngjae gasped when he was thrown on a bed and Youngjae sat up only to be pinned by the handsome vampire prince.

"You're mine now Prince Yoo Youngjae..."

Danger-Taemin.