4 ---- Deal

Suhoe's POV

     [Day 35]

I hate myself. I want to die. I want to die!! Yixing.. You hurt me. Why do you need to hurt without knowing? It took Yixing a month to court Gwen and now they're together. I hate this.

"Killing yourself is not the way to end your problem." For the nth time, Mr Sooman showed up.

"I know. I'm just broken."

I feel like drinking alcohol. I really want to.

"Son, just wait for three months and tell him what you feel. Trust me, I'm smarter than you." He patted my shoulder and vanished. Tsk. Okay.

Yixing wants me to see her girlfriend. But it'll just hurt me. I don't mind Gwen, hey I like her. But Yixing.. Aish whatever. The door slammed open and it was Eunyeon, my little sister. She's the only one I have now.

My parents left us and now, Yixingl left me.

I think he forgot about me. Well, he didn't bother to call. But today he left me a message. A very heartbreaking message.

From: My Yixing..

Hyung! You need to see my girlfriend, Gwen! :) How about later night?

I didn't reply anymore. Whatever Yixing.

"Grandpa oppa is sad." She pouted.

"Where's the babysitter?" I asked her not minding what she'd said.  I don't want her to know that I'm sad.

"Jiya unnie?? She left me~ she said she'll be back."

I kissed her forehead and hugged her. I hope Eunyeon won't leave me. If Yixing's gone.. She's the only one I have.

-----------------

[ i know its very fast but im so sorry. ran out of ideas :): ]

[Day 169]

Oh god... Time flies so fast. Many things has changed about me. Except my love for Yixing. I'm so worried about him.

"Junmyeon, You wanna talk?" He's so blooming..

Lets get straight to the point.

"Yixing. I like you. From  the very beginning." I waited for him to reply. His expression was unreadable. My heart is pounding very loud. What if he'll start treating me coldly? I couldn't handle that of course! 

I shrunk when I heard him sigh. What is the meaning of that? Why is he so slow! Speak! I can't handle this feeling anymore. 

"Why only now, hyung? Why.." 

I started praying that he also likes me. But why is he like having a problem?

"Because I don't have the courage to tell you!" 

"Junmyeon I like you too! But I thought I don't have a chance to be with you so I courted Gwen! And now, Gwen is pregnant!"

My jaw met the floor. Gwen is pregnant. And he's the father?! N-No.

"You impregnated her?" 

He silently nodded and massaged his forehead. Yixing looked at me with sad eyes. My heart stung when I saw it. 

"I promised her that I'll be a good father and husband. I swear, Junmyeon, if you only told me earlier, when Gwen wasn't even pregnant I would've left her for you!"

Somehow I felt guilty. How about Gwen then?

"A-Ah.."

 I hate this feeling! I hate feeling guilty! Gwen is now pregnant. I can't believe it and Yixing also likes me. I can't explain what I feel. Darn! I don't know if I should be happy or sad or guilty. Aish!

"Let's make a deal."

A bright smile formed across Yixing's face so that leaves me no choice but to fall for his angelic smile. Oh my angel.

"Every morning up to afternoon, I'll stay home with Gwen to take care of her since you know, she's pregnant. And every evening, I'll be beside you."  My heart beated crazily when Yixing touched my hand.

"But isn't that cheating?" I whispered.

"Yes. But I'm still doing the right thing for Gwen."

"Then do you still love her?" I asked curiously.

"Yes. But not as much I love you.."

Heat crept into my face. "I love you, my Yixing." I squeezed his hands. And then another wider smile formed.

"I love you too, Junmyeon. I need to go. Gwen might be looking for me." 

He stood up but I stopped him. Before he could go away, I kissed his cheeks. "Be safe my little angel. I don't want to lose you."

"You too, demon. You're important to me, you know." Yixing chuckled then left.

Is this really happening to me? This is the best blessing ever! Oh god I'm so happy that I can't even explain a word! 

But then it hit me. 

Yixing will be gone soon. A hundred and ninety-six days left and he'll be gone.. I shrugged it all off and went to the place where my feet brought me.

Huh.. Why am I even here at the infant store.

Then I saw Gwen. Is she crying? I approached her carefully to check if its really Gwen.

"Gwen?"

"Omo!"

She jolted in surprise and then she slipped. Thankfully I got her. 

"Thanks, Junmyeon." Gwen said formally then wiped her tears. I glanced at the dress that she was holding. It was a very cute dress for a baby that has a very cute design.

"Careful, Gwen. You're pregnant."

"You know? Ah yes you know. Yixing."

"You heard us?"

"What heard you? W-What do you mean?" Gwen started stuttering.

Before I could speak, I wiped a tear that fell on her soft cheek.

"Why are you crying? Crying is bad for pregnant people. You'll get stressed and you might lose your baby." I patted her head.

"Thank you again!" This time she laughed. It shines my eyes too much.

"So.. How months old?" I poked her bumpy tummy.

"2 months" Gwen smiled as she caressed her tummy.

"Congrats, Gwen! I'm happy for you. Now keep on smiling and don't stress yourself too much. I still want to be his uncle. Cool uncle." I winked at her.

Then she bursted. [See Media! ^_^]

"Ara ara, oppa! Aigoo you're so caring. It seems like you're the husband not the uncle." Gwen joked. I chuckled then pinched her cheeks.

"I gotta go. I just visited you. Looks like you were crying." I said carefully.

"Ah this! N-No this is nothing. Uhm I just remembered my b-baby sister. B-Bye!"

Hmm something's not right,

"Bye.."

I still want to be friends with Gwen. I don't want fights. She's too nice and pretty.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - X

a/n: GUYS I'm SO SORRY IF I WAS FASTFORWARDING TOO MUCH. Lol. T___T