Unfaithful

SolitaXx

I donnot believe in fate. I mean yes, everyone have their own fate. But in my opinion I think people can set their own destiny or fate. For example, You wish to be rich. So...to achieve that wishes people have to work hard by themself, not just wishing on evening star or waiting for fate to come and expected to receive what you want. You're wasting your time, fate won't come for you. Then take your butt out of bed and try your best to get what you want, it's way much more better.
Moving to Time Square, feel like a new world to me. People here are a bit different from us, in Los Angeles. They're all look trendyand fashion, from all ages. Everybody seem so famous. Which is really cool!!!
We'll be staying here for a day, then it's time for us to say 'goodbye' to New York and 'hello' College. I really having lots of fun here. Even if there's a bit distraction,still I've never regret of anything. But really appreciated the decision I've made and person I met here.
Liam!!!
I admit that, he's annoyed me, made me angry...but I'm not gonna lie that I really happy having him being here around me.
Not that I like him, but I do like him!!
Sorry for didn't get a chance to 'thank you' or 'Sorry' or even say 'Goodbye'. Why am I afraid that we're not gonna meet again??
Ok Ok!! Enough thinking about him, for today. I suppose to have fun, not guilty.
Today we'd decided to have a stay-in party, cuz we wanted to spend more time together. And Alex suggested we go to the movie this evening.

"Well!! 2 bottles of Apollo and Coke" I said holding the 'Thing-to-buys list'. Then both Shelby and Alex started to racing to the shelf where the bottles are and reaching for the bottles. This is the real competition, who lost will have to pay for today party's foods. I didn't involve in this bet, because they thought that I upset about they leaving me yesterday at the beach. And clearly I didn't angry at them, but I rather play along. Who wants to spend their money, right?? Plus, compete with them it would a hundred percent I lost. And now Shelby won at this bet. She's jumping around and screaming, of her succeed. "Lady and gentleman!!! And now Alex the horse lose....because she's wearing heels" I said laughing around with Shelby. "What??? How can a horse look this beautiful??" Alex defense herself while flipping her hair. Me and Alex rolling our eyes. When we've got what we need, Alex pay the bills then we're going back to hotel room.
"Girls....it's time to party" Alex said raise her glass. "Cheer!!!!" We're all raising our glass. This party just became really fun, more and more.
We're all fell asleep after the party. As I woke up, it's already 5 pm. So I think we should probably get ready. "Girls, wake up!!" I tapped on their shoulders then they're finally awake. "As usual, Alex!! You can use the bathroom first" I ordered. Then she's jumping off the bed and head to the bathroom.
30 minutes later.....
I'm waiting Alex in my jean-jumpsuit and black tee.
"God!! What took you so long" Shelby murmured.

"I just wanted to be perfect, Monkey!!" Alex replied still locked her eye with the mirror.
"Done!! I'm ready"
.......................☆♡☆..................
6 pm, 'Time Square' the cinema......
As we pulled out of the cab, I'm scanning all over the place just to know 'how big this place are?'. Jesus! this place is totally a landed paradise, that the movie's lover like me had dream of. Bright gold-red LED logo which said 'Time Square Cinema' looking so perfect and suited this place really wells.
It's perfection just made me wondering, what would it look like on the inside?
"Wowww!! I'm glad being here" Shelby said her eyes are wide open.
"Just so you know....I'm the one recommended this place" Alex said proudly, like she's some kind of angel that god sent to save the world or a heroine who saved a bunch of people already.

"Great taste of your, Alex!!" I said in faked brit-accent. Shelby rolled her eyes, as I complimented Alex. So I leave a small laugh and change the topic .
"Let's go buy tickets!!"
"Welcome to 'Time Square' cinema!! What can I have you??" The female-receptionist greeted us.
"3 tickets of '365 days to find love', please!!" I gave the name of the film we've planned to watch. The receptionist handed us the tickets with a smile "Showing time 6:45". Shelby pay for the tickets. I checked my phone, it's already 6:30. We're still have 15 minute to buy popcorn and coke. "Let's go!!" Alex suggested us.
As I turn around, I couldn't believe what I've seen. My eyes wide opened, really surprised to see his smirking face again.
It's the kind of smirk that make you couldn't help but feeling relieve and panic at the same time. Made you have no idea what just happened yesterday, but forgive him in no condition