Goodbye highschool

Solita Xx

7 o'clock in my bedroom. ....
I wake up in the morning in a pretty good mood today, because of the yesterday surprised from mom. I either can't wait to go NYC and to tell my bestie that I will join them. Thanks to Shelby of her amazing plan, which is work very well. They'll be happy to know. And this summer will be the best summer ever. One of the famous quote said 'After raining it'll be sunshine' and I guess it true because yesturday in math test I was really frustrated of hard work but now, the sun really is shine. What a happy life??
I jumped of the bed and tidying up a bit then head to bathroom to fresh-up. After about 10mn , I'm out the bathroom and walked to closet. I choose floral pink dress and jean-jacket for today. I stared at myself the mirror and start comb my brunette hair a bit to leave it down. I don't usually use make up much, just mascara and lipstick. So, I paint the mascara on the lashes above my blue eye, a bit peach color lipstick and I'm done. I really confidence without make up on unlike Alex, who always spend an hour to get ready.
I grab my pink bag pack then head toward James door ,planted 3 knock "Rise and Shine!! sleeping beauty". He's yell back "I'm up" knowing he's a wake so, I start walking down the stair toward the kitchen. I see mom sipping her coffee while doing something with her phone . "Morning mom!!" I murmured. She smile at me a bit "Good morning, Sunshine!" then finally my sleepy-head brother arrive at the table with unopenable-eyes. Seeing him like that I decided to make him a cup of coffee to cheer him up ,because I know he's must be studying to hard last night. I put the cup infront of him" Here you go!". He's thanking me and took a sip of it. I don't usually drink coffee So, I make myself sandwich and decided to leave after having it. "I'm leaving. Bye mom" I planted a kiss on her cheek, she shook her head. Then I walk to James and hug him "Good Luck, James"
.......................☆♡☆..................
7:45 at school....
I walk toward the lockers and see my two bestie, one reading her book and another one locked her eyes in the mirror (You should know who is who XD). Then an idea pops on my head so, I pretend to look sad " Hey girl!" I said to them with my eyes looking on the ground. "Hey!!!" They both reply. "What did your mom said about our plan to NYC??" Shelby asked me. "She said that she worry about my safety and I shouldn't go somewhere without her" I'm tried my best on my worse acting skill but seem like they fell for it. "Oh! Poor Jess. Don't be sad we can just spend our summer here in Los Angeles, at least we got each other" Shelby cheerjng me up. Yess!! I'm on. They really fell for it and now Alex come and join us and start asking some few question. "What? Did she say 'No'??" I nodded. "So, you can go??" I want to confuse them so I shook my head without says any word. They look at each other in confusion and continues "She's didn't allow you to go, right??" I nodded. "Mean that our plan will be canceled ??" I nodded. We all remain silent with sad face for a bit then Shelby break the silence "Didn't my plan work for your mom??" at this point I really can't lied anymore .I look up and smile "It does!!" then we're all scream of excitement very loud cause Mrs.Wood the principal, come shut us down. "Is that mean 'Yes'?" Alex smile wide showing her white teeth. "Yes! We're going to NYC" I answer and jumping.
"Group hugs??" Shelby asked. "Of course "
........................☆♡☆.................
8 o'clock in Math class.....
Today is the date that Mr. Smith our math teacher return our math test paper, after checked it. I feel like my heartbeat a million time in second, I'm really nervous. What if I fail??? Mrs.Wood will talk to my mom and my mom will change her mind not to let me go for vacation. Nooooo. "Ms.Parker??" OMG it's me. Mr.Smith look at me with angry face which made me nervous even more. Just then he's change his emotion into a smile and passing me my papper "Good job!!" Huhhh???I look at my papper
Oh my god !! 98% an A? Are you serious? Can you believe it? I got an A for math which is the first time in forever.This is insane. I started to think that using my own opinion isn't that bad at all.
.....................☆♡☆....................
6 days later..Prom night....
Today is our last day in highschool. As the graduation day yesterday, everyone graduated which is so cool. And today me and my bestie, we all decided to go to the dance as we're going shopping for the dress yesterday. Mine is Red Valvet mermaid dress which fully show my real shape. Alex choose purple shealth dress which is cutted showing her leg till her left thigh, make her look sexy. And for Shelby is knee-length mini pink dress which made her look even cute and simple. Now I have two hours left to get ready so, I run to salon and do both the make up and hairstyle .I decided to make my hair into high 'Bohemian' bun which allow me to show my whole back and neck. I told to saloner not to put to much make up and attached some fake Chamomile flower on my hair too(fav flower). Then I'm done. I run back home and put on my dress and high-heel. When I'm fully done with everything I staring at myself on the full length mirror. Not gonna lie but I'm really look beautiful and sexy at the same time.
Plus, I look grown which made me really proud of myself. I grab my black hand-bag then head down stairs. When finally reached down stair mom saw me then run to me "Oh my god! Darling you look.....gorgeous and grown "She puts on a wide smile on her face which showed that she really mean it. "Thanks mom!!" I smile through my red lip in reply. "I really am proud of you, honey" She hug me a bit. "I proud of myself too" I said still hugging her. "DingDong!!!" The doorbell sound make us pull off and I walk toward the door, really know for sure whose it's was. As the door open I see Shelby and Alex . They both look really amazing. "Heyyy!!!" They greetings at the same time and remained silent as they saw me clearly with their mouth dropped open "OH-MY-GOD!!!" Said at the same time. "Jess! What have you done?? You're look gorgeous " Alex said with smile. "Yeah!!" Shelby agreed with Alex. "AWWW..thanks you guy. You both also look amazing too" I replied then we're hug. "Oh! Wow now we have three princess" mom walk toward us cause us to break the hug then Shelby and Alex started to greet mom "Hello! Mrs. Parker"
"Yeah! Hello girls". After a few second of conversation we decided to head to the dance together (since we have no date), by Alex dad's car and she's the one who drives. As we're enter the hall everyone staring and whispering about our present. "Woww" from the girl. "Look at them!!" From the corner of the crowd. "They look awesome!!" From the other corner. We're stay silent and just smiling to them in reply. When we're arriving at the dance floor, Mrs.Wood come and talk to us "You guys look magical tonight. Especially you" She's point out to me. I'm not usually make up and if I did it made me look like new person so, it's made me outstanding. "Me? Awww thank you Miss. I really appreciate your compliments " then she's gone to the crowd. Us, three really having fun tonight we're laughing in the whole conversation about how people reacted when we were entered. Suddently, the three famous guy in highschool Tyler, Gregory and Tom came and asked us for the friendship-dance which is not usually happen. We're accepted the dance which is Me paired up with Blondie Tyler. Shelby with Tom and Alex with Gregory. This is the best time of our life. We'll remember it forever. Thanks to highschool for everything...lesson , good teacher, knowledge, prom... and especially my two bestie. I'm gonna miss you, highschool. This will be the last day for us being with you.
"Goodbye! Highschool"
.......................☆♡☆..................
Attention reader! Next chaper will be the meeting of Jessica and her prince . So, keep on track to see the romance and chemist between them.