The Surprise

Solita Xx

'Life is exclusively beautiful'
Yeah Yeah!! I've heard every single day, out of happy-people mouth and even on TV Comercial..etc. But you know what ? You wouldn't say that ever again after you're once in your lifetime experienced the worse-thing.
  Am-my right??
Of course! Cuz now here I am, finally get to experiencing mine.
  I'm stuck on my math test!!
Gosh! I hated math  (I love History ) because as ya all know it's complicated and I'm tired that I have to find the X over and over again. And since I'm suck at it , made me hate it even more. The only thing I wanna do right now is to finish this stupid test (I mean math) then get my head out off this test, my butt out off this chair and myself the hell out off this boring school year. I'll be soon graduate and I'm happy to know that after graduation , it will become my time....our time
  SUMMERTIME!!!
I have a week before I start my summer-job as the waitress at Starbucks later. So, during those period of time I can do whatever I want to, sleep till 9 o'clock, go to the beach, hangout with friends, shopping or partying all night and so on. These are the thing I commonly used to do every summer. But you know what? I don't feel like to do it anymore I just want a vacation to somewhere with my bff for the whole week this year.
    Huh!! Dream of.
My mom would never allow me to travel on my own. This is my very sure hypothesis. So, I don't have to ask if I don't want to be embarrassing .She'll yell a very loud 'No' and rap-punishment (even faster then eminem), even if we were in public.
I shook off my thoughts and get back to the real world, the world that I've to face right now.
  Ok! I have to concentrate on the test. I have to fill the papper with my opinion of what I've understand and learned from the past 12 years.
10mn later, I end up answered everything but just wasn't sure whether it's right or wrong. But it doesn't matter at least it's my own ability without cheating on someone.
   Oh! And by the way My name is Jessica Parker . People called me Jess. I'm the 17years old American girl, student of Northwood highschool of Los Angeles. Not gonna lie, that I'm a straight-A student of the acedemy(except from math). I have two best friend which is Shelby and Alexis (we called her Alex) whose now walking toward me with big smile .
"Hey! Ms. Straight-A. How's your exam?" Shelby asked and grab lunch seat next to me. See? I told ya. I'm a good student.
"I'm gonna say 'Perfect' if it was History , 'Good' for other subject but this is Math so I'm gonna say 'Fine' instead" I'm answering with a little shook and gesture. I continued "Your??". Shelby face brighten up "Perfect!!!" I knew it. She was gonna say that. She's good at Math and never get tired of finding the X . "Right! Why do I even asked? You're a Mathlete" I murmured and turned to Alex, who is still locked her lip with chapstick not even dare to talk to us. I look at Shelby, silent she's reach and tapped Alex on the shoulder. "No! Don't ask. I'm good at Makeup" Said Alex still mirroring herself. Shelby and I look at each other then burst out laugh about Alex's attitude . Yeah! right. Alex got a D almost on every subject except for Drama , she's got an A on it. I remember she told me her dream to become a superstar. But I think she's good enough to become one. I mean she's good at acting , beautiful, tall , good at makeup and fashionable...which made it suit her even more. "You guy!! I'm sad you don't even cheering me up but laughing at me" She's put her mirror down a bit and then continue put on her mascara . "OH!!! You don't look sad at all, do you??" I closely face her teasing her and I look at Shelby who shook her head agree with me. Alex stopped with her makeup and glaring at us " Ok Ok!! You're win.  Now let's go grab the food I'm starving"
"OK Ms.Superstar!!" Me and Shelby tease her at the same time.
.....................☆♡♡☆................
5 o'clock Time to go home....
Me and Bff walking home together since we lived next door and our parents are neighborhood. We disscuss about staff while walking.
"Oh! Jess,Jess,Jess did you heard the news??" Alex asking me with her feet jumping around. "What news??" I asked her. "This Summer, All airline offering a 50% off for the graduate students to cheer them up" Her big smile appears through every word she say and continues " I'm thinking about, We all three of us will have the summer vacation this year. To NYC" we all scream like idiot of excitement. "Alex, this is so an exciting news. So when do we start packing?" said Shelby . "Hey hey!! chill girl . It's next week not tomorrow, remember??" Alex remind Shelby who are too excited for this trip since we're never spend a vacation together before. And the reason is bcuz of me. I lost in my world when I finally thinking of mom. Like I said she'll never allow me. "What do you said, Jess??" Alex ask me and they both looking at me. "Hmmm NYC...who wouldn't want to go?? But you know my mom, she'll kick me if I even ask" I murmured with sad face. Shelby  think a bit then said...
"I have a plan"
......................☆♡☆...................
'I'm home" I'm inform to mom and my brother ( 3 years older than me) since, my dad and my mom divorce 2 years ago because of some small fighting. "Hi! honey" mom yelling from the kitchen. I walk toward brother, James who been sitting infront of the full length TV with a glass of apple juice. "Hi! Jame" I said leave my bag on the sofa next to him and make way to kitchen. "Hey!!" James say slowly of laziness.  He's must be tired from studying in college. I get the plate from where my mom standing while washing the dishes then head to refrigerator and grab a small piece of brownie . "Honey! How many days left until summer??" Mom curious. "A week!!" I answer while putting the whole brownie in my mouth. "Oh! Okay" said mom. What the hell she even ask ?? Nonsense. I quit the kitchen then head toward the floor of the house which is my room. I undressed myself with my head still thinking about what we've discussed after school today and what mom asked a while ago. I don't wanna ruin our plan again just because I can't go I mean I really wanted to go to NYC. But I just can't ask my mom. So, stay still, shut up and end of discussions.
7 o'clock while dinner....
Today I having a bad mood don't feel like saying anyghing so I stay quiet and eat my food silently, which is strange unlike before. I always the noisy one in house and the one who brought up the topic during dinner. I felt like mom and James staring at me. "Jess! Are you okay??" James ask me and tried to look at my face while I'm trying to hide my emotion so hard. "Yeah yeah I'm totally okay" I faked smile. "NO!! You're not okay. I know you . You're bad at acting plus your voice shakes when you're lied" I never see James with his serious face like this which made me give up. "Am I really that bad??" I ask to make up the situation. James nodded " So, what it all about?" He's still not given up. I answer hesitantly "Hmmm..mm". "Isn't it about summer vacation??" Finally mom stared talking. Her emotion really cold. "How do you know??" Suddently I felt a bit angry and upset. "Mrs. Simpson talked to me." Huhh Shelby's mom?? So that the plan that she been mentioned on the way home. "So??" I decided change my emotion then make the last move. "Look! Honey you know I really care about your safely. I don't want you to go somewhere off without me this far and.." Not until her finished I cut in " It's a 'No', right?" My mood changes I stand up and start hesding to my room. No matter what plan it was still doesn't work on her. She's never understand me, I'm a big girl now. I'm old enough to do something on my own  or making my own  decisions . Why she still not allow me to?? It's like stopping me from growing up. Just as I step on the stair mom voice stopped me "It's a 'yes' if only you make a promise to be happy and take a good care of yourself " I start to smile and look behind me, seeing mom smiling on her face with an open arm for me. I run and offer her a big fat hug. "Thanks mom!! I promise I will be happy and won't make you worry about me at all" I said with excitement. " I know honey!! You're a grown-up girl these few years. I know you can look after yourself" mom slide her hand across my brunette hair on my back. After a few seceond we're pull off and now both of us is in a good mood again, mom really surprised me this time. The house stared to became noisy and the reason is me. Seeing me like this my brother stared teasing me about I'm being silent just a few minute ago "See mom? Just of you letting her go now, she's in a good mood again...". He's just hit the point which made me notice that I'm overreact .So to hide the embarrassment ,I decided  to play it cool " Nah~who said anything about I'm being in a good mood ? I just don't want to change the habit of the house that always being noisy" Shit! I hope they fell for this. But not after a second they started to laugh which made tonight bacame the noisiest night ever.
"Hahahahaha"
        ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
This is my very first chapter. The Prince doesn't come out yet. But I promise you'll love it in the next chapter so keep on track and find out 'what type of prince do Jessica meet during summer?' PS: Don't judge, this was just the beginning