Hot kiss from stranger

SolitaXx

The Summer time has coming to town. I started packing my staff yesturday and today it's the date will be leaving to NYC...
So Excited!!!!
"Goodbye! Honey. Promise you'll take care yourself ,don't skip meal, okay?? And have fun!!" Mom faced me with both her hand grabbing my shoulder. Then I give her a hug for a second and we're pull off. After that I hug my brother, who have been standing there next to mom "Goodbye, James". "Take care, Jess!! Call me immediately if any bastard doing anything bad to you " James say with serious face. I smile a bit "Okay!!" then I walk toward the cab which have been waiting for me for a minute now. I give both of them the last waves through the car window. "Goodbye" they both waving back. The care started to move and head to the Airport, where's Alex and Shelby waiting for me there.
.....................☆♡☆....................
9 o'clock on the plane.....

We have three seat next to each other, on the plane. I choose the window seat, Shelby in the middle and Alex on the aisle seat. The flight duration is 4h 47mn, So we need about 5hour sharp to flight to NYC. Plus, in California is 3hour behind NYC. So, we'll arrive at 5 o'clock sharp (NYC time) and we can go for a walk and grab some dinner.
5:30 o'clock at the Destination....
We're standing outside NYC airport to catch a cab and head to the 'Queen Hotel' which Shelby's mom booked for us , it's about 1 hundred for a room. We told her it's too much but she's said it's okay at least, we're happyand safety. Btw Alex's family is rich than me and Shelby.

The 'Queen hotel' is the bright hotel offering casual room, suite plus a gym, a pool, a spa and a bistro. The hostess guide us to our room. When the door open I can't believe what I see....One king size bed with white and gold sheet, big full-screen TV on the white huge desk, one huge wardrobe closet (probably 4 time bigger then the one I got back home) which in it have 3 bunny slipper, three cotton bath-gown and 3 towel. OMG!! There's a big princess make up vanity too, I already saw Alex smiling to it with happiness. In the bathroom is really cool and big, with huge bath in it too. I walk out the glass door head to the balcony, I can see the whole blue brighton beach from above since the hotel faced the beach. Out right here I already felt like 'Juliet' from Romeo and Juliet at where 'Romeo' came to see her. About 20mn later I got back inside, Alex already showered dress in her casual clothes and now she was sitting on the vanity doing her make up. I don't see Shelby So, she must be showering. A few minute later Shelby out in her bath-gown ,then it's my turn to fresh-up. I search trough our closet for the short that I packed, to match it with 'I love NY' tee. I see Shelby playing with her phone sitting on the bed and guess what?? Alex haven't done with her make up yet. LOL. I staring at myself in the mirror beside her and grab the comb to brush my wavy hair a bit, put on mascara and lipstick and I'm done. Before we're leaving Shelby and I put on the 'converse' while Alex put on her heel and we're grab our purse then leave the room. We're catch a taxi and asked the driver for a place where we can really have fun and eat. "Hmmm...I think ya all should go to 'Coney island' the amusement park and also full of food booth and foodtrack where you can enjoy. Interesting? " The driver said with his American-accent. We're all agree.
"Okay! Coney island..? sound fun"
......................☆♡☆...................
6:30 o'clock, Coney Island...
Woww!! This place is totally a landed paradise, I can't believe that I have a chance to step on this place. This is the biggest amusement park I've ever been to. The place is full of crowd, stocked with people of every ages with the smile on their face. Each of use agree to have hotdog for today dinner, and also some drinks and COTTON CANDY.
My favorite!!!
We're riding on a roller coaster,watching to the mermaid and clown parade and entering the hunted house. We're having so much fun with all those stuff we've done, especially the hunted house which almost caught my breath away and happy at the same time. We're exit the hunted house with laughter "OMG!! Did you see the way the 'Zombie bride' looked at us?? Lord, she's almost killed me with those eyes contact " Alex say rubbing her chest. "Yes, I saw. But the part which scared me most was the mask man from Friday the 13th with his turn-on saw machine in his hand. Holy crap it's almost got me pee on my pant" I told them still heard the machine's voice on my ears. They both laugh at me and Shelby started to look at my butt to see whether, I'm wet my short or not. They still laughing "No I didn't. It's just so close. And now can we please move on??" I make the boring-face and they finally stop. "Let's go!!" They both cover their mouth with the hand.
Much better!!!
As we walk into the crowd, we're crossed the three guys and one of them smiling at us but keep walking. "Hey! Man look at them. They look great" one of them said. I can tell that's the one who smile at us a while ago. "That's does not called 'Looking great' but it's called 'Hot chick' " Another one says , I can feel they're look at us from behind and laughing too. I know we're wearing short but calling us like that I can't control my temper anymore. I turn back then walking toward them with me two bestie following me. "Hey! Excuse me?? Did I just heard someone calling me 'Hot chick'?? " I ask three of them unsure which one said that. "Yeah! You heard it right. Is there problem??" The one with brown hair and blue eye (the best one) step foward me, his hand folding to his chest and smirk face. OMG!! He's handsome. Ok! Stop, he's my enermy. "Aww..Thanks you for your compliment but calling someone 'Hot chick' really made you look like an ass" I snapped with cold face and risen my left eyebrow. His emotion did drop a bit. I step foward so, our face is an inch close to each other then I continued "But you know what?? I thank you for nothing at all" I step backward still making eye contact with him. I look away a bit and see Alex switching phone number with the guy who smile at us, lately. "Let's go girl!!" then I look back at the Mr-jerks with my succeed-smirk and wet my lower lip, he's smirking at me too. "Bye! Guys" I wave at his two friends, they reply a waving too. Then I on my feet and start walking slowly with both my friends congrats me. "Dude! Are you gonna let her get away with this??" probably from the another guy. 'Of course' I answered to the question without saying it out loud. After that Mr-jerks voice echo "Not exactly!!" Huhh?? What he's mean?? Just as that.. my wrist being grab with something. Not until I figure it out, that thing pull me back into a...
A kissed!!!!
Oh My God! He's kissing me?? Mr-jerks kissing me!! I can't feel his lip moving on mine and before he's pull off, he...
He's bite my lower lip!!!!
Wtf!! He's moving back to where he's stood with both his hand in his pocket, left me pausing and blushing like an idiot. "Opps..sorry!! Did I just kissed you?? But you know what? I apologies for nothing at all." What? He's used my line to teasing me? What a bastard?.All the boy start booing which made me feel a embarrassing while angry. So, for my revenge I decided to took a last risk. I reply nothing with a smirk on my face and step foward him closely as before, like I'm about to kiss him. "What you want another kiss??" he ask and I faked nodded and bite my lip then he start leaning his face to me like he really wanted to kiss me, closer and closer. Not until his lip reach mine or touch, I use my feet to stamp on his left foot as hard as I can. "Owwww!!" He's moaning with painful so, we're break a part. I folded my hand looking at him holding his foot a bit with the help of his friends. We're make eye contact again and he's still smirking, playing it cool. "I hope not to see you again, Bastard " I'm yelling then start walking but then his voice cut me "Hey! Miss!!". I snapped looking back a bit "What??". "Your cheeks as red as the red-traffic light" And they all started laughing out loud. Crap! Did I'm blushing?? I turn back to my direction ignored them and questioning my bff "Are my cheeks really that red??". "YES!!!" they said at the same time and started laughing too, which made me cover my cheeks and start running with shameful. OMG...It's over. First, he called me 'Hot chick' then He kissed me' and now He embarrassed me. Such a life-ruiner.
Please don't make me run to this bastard ever again....
..................☆♡☆.......................
What do you guy think about the prince??plz, Keep on track to see what happen next. PS: Let me know, if I should continue or stop. :)