Chapter 27-Baby Shower/Baby Gender Reveal(Edited)

Start from the beginning

Yet none of them knew they had these feelings for each other or thought this about one another, as they were scared of the reaction of what the other is going to say.

Amira stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes to find the bed empty and the house silent, panic ran through her mind as she quickly got up and ran out of the room, listening to any sound or noise to tell her that she wasn't alone.

Oh, no has something happened to mommy and daddy?

Mommy and daddy haven't really forgot about me, have they? she asked herself in her two-year-old mind as she ran down the stairs being careful not to trip and fall and break her bones. She ran into the kitchen with tears in her eyes hoping they would be here as this was the last place left in the house for her to search.

Amira stopped as soon as she saw her mommy sitting on a chair and her daddy sitting on the floor laughing at something they said as they both ate chocolate, Amira ran into her mother's arms which shocked both of them.

Amir looked worried as he saw the sight in front of him as Aali looked at him with the same look.

"Mommy, I thought something bad had happen to you and I was sho shcared that bad man had come and took you away from me," Amira said in her unperfect English whilst crying her eyes out as she hugged her mother very tightly without letting go, not even when Amir joined the hug.

"Mira, your daddy will never let anything happen to your mommy, okay so don't worry we will never leave you ever", Aali said whilst hugging her daughter with tears running down her face as she repeatedly kissed her daughter on the cheeks and forehead.

Just then the Adhan( Muslim call to prayer) went off indicating it was time for prayer as Aali stood up and made her way upstairs to their room slowly. Amir and Amira both followed her carefully making sure she doesn't fall or hurt herself.

Aali made her way towards the bathroom to make her wudu whilst Amir lay out the prayer mat and stood with his feet shoulder width apart from each other.

"Daddy, I want to pray," Amira said making Amir's hurt swell with pride as he grabbed Aali's white scarf and wrapped it around her head covering as much hair of hers as he could.

"Okay then just follow what I do," he said as he raised his hands in level with his ears and made Amira do the same but had hers just below her ears as she is a girl and girls pray slightly different.

"Allahu Akbar," he said and started to pray his namaz(prayer).

Aali finished making her wudu and exited the bathroom and the sight her eyes witnessed made pride swell from deep within her heart. There in front of her was Amir standing on a masallah(prayer mat) with Amira wearing a white scarf covering her hair next to him as they both went into sajda/sujood (If you don't know what that is please search it up as Wattpad won't let me upload a photo.)

She stood there making prayers and blowing them all over the two people she loves the most apart from her parents and Allah and the prophets, obviously. She looked at Amir to find him looking back at her with a smile on his face. He felt so happy being surrounded by his loved ones and thanking Allah for how easy his life is compared to others.

Little did he know how it is going at the hall, with everybody running around frantically placing cards on the table, hanging up banners, getting the boxes ready for the baby gender reveal, setting up the dessert table with a variety of different cakes, brownies, trifles, cheesecakes, sundaes and cupcakes as everybody's mouth watered as they were from the best dessert place in Bradford.

As well as finding the right balloons and banners to place inside the two huge boxes that have a massive role in the gender reveal. As they didn't know what they were having and Khadijah, Mustafa, Sadia and Zackariyah needed this information in order to finish of a project that they had started.