sixteen

is it fine if the chapter's long? 🙃🙃🙃🙂🙂🙃🙃🙂🙂
-

Taking a step on the carpet that Yoongi bought, Jimin brushed his hair with his hand and opened the door with its key.

He arrived at 5 pm since they went out of the cafe at 4:50 pm and took a stroll around the cafe for 10 minutes then they both went home on their separate ways, not forgetting to say farewell.

"Jiminie!!!!!" A scream interrupted Jimin's silent mind and two big arms engulfed his body, starting it's own warmth to radiate.

"Wa—Tae, hey." Jimin looked up.

Before his best friend's boyfriend could come anytime, Jimin quickly pulled away slowly.

"Hey hyung." Jimin saw Yoongi from the corner of his eye holding an opened bag of chip.

The couple were probably watching a movie together with all the pillows and blankets on the living room and also the snacks.

"Hey." The older responded.

After placing his shoes on the shoe rack and wearing his house shoes, Jimin immediately walked to the living room, somewhat excited to see and watch the moving the two are watching.

"What are you watching?" Jimin sat beside Taehyung but not too close as Yoongi sitting beside him.

Jimin grabbed a chip from Taehyung's holding of bag of chips, "Avengers".

Jimin hummed and took out his phone after seeing his favorite super hero's, Hulk, scene.

Jimin went through twitter and did his usual things.

After a couple of minutes watching the movie, Yoongi had told the two that he'll grab another bowl of popcorn from the big bowl he had microwaved since the bowl they all currently have was almost finished.

"Jimin"

"Hm?"

"How was the date?" Jimin turned to his best friend with his right leg resting on his thigh, and his phone on his hand.

"It was...-"
Jimin said but got interrupted by Taehyung.

"Lemme guess, fun? Awesome? No, no, quick enough that you both fucke—" Taehyung's eyes widen in shock.

"What?! No!" Jimin slapped his best friend's head.

Taehyung made a 'ow' face and Jimin didn't care.

"We both talked after several minutes and were friends now! I guess.." Jimin lightly scratches the side of his head, imagining what happened a while ago.

"And?" Taehyung said and Jimin raised his eyebrow.
"What do you mean 'and'?"

Taehyung let out a huff and a blank face, "Anything interesting?".

"Uh...we basically talked? After being awkward and what happened to us before?" Jimin said unsure.

Taehyung 'oo-ed' and nodded, accepting his best friend's answer.

"Did you two kiss?" Taehyung suddenly asked, throwing Jimin on the edge.

"What?! Tae! That's too quick! We just chatted till almost 5!" Jimin rubbed his bum after landing on the floor.

Taehyung laughed and reached out his hand to the other.

"Sorry, so no attraction yet?" Taehyung asked as Jimin finally sat down on the couch.

"I heard a thud just now, what happened?" The two looked behind and in front of them only to see Yoongi holding a full bowl of popcorn.

"Hyung, It's because of your boyfriend." Jimin glanced at Taehyung with a blank face.