three

"—heck?"

Jimin's eyes widen as he scans and reads the paper.

"GФФÐ ÐΛТΞ"

PERSONAL INFO
Name: _________
Day of Birth:________
Age:_________
Gender/Sex:_________
Phone No.:___________
Email:__________
Status:________

NON-PERSONAL INFO/DATING PURPOSES
Preferred Sex?:________
Age:_________
Qualities?:__________
Appearance:______________________________________________
Personality:________________________________________________

Jimin then blinked before answering the following questions.

-
"Jin hyung, are you really sure about this?" Namjoon crossed his arms over his chest, looking at the marbled-tiles.

Namjoon and Jin were currently in Namjoon's office that was just another room after Jin's. He too was a doctor but he was under Jin.

Jin looked at him, "I mean, Jungkook doesn't know anything about a single thing about this. I'm scared that what if we realized that we're both forcing him to date, someone, even if he doesn't want too?" Namjoon continued and looked at the older.

Jin sighed, "I know that he's not currently interested in dating anyone right now but, he needs to level up!!!" Jin half-pouted, making the other look at it.

"Ok, fine, I understand. But we should at least tell him a few days before the blind date?" Namjoon suggested and Jin nodded before the younger one went out.

"Hey, where are you going?"
Jin asked.
"Woah. Possessive much?" The other joked.

Jin just stared at him blankly before responding,
"How about I give back my payment for you that amounts to 700,000₩?" Jin replied and the other stiffened, just right in front of the door that is opened.

"Oh yeah! Also, how about I burn all your Ryan plushies, figurines and your hidden stash of porn-y magazines?"

"Ok, ok I'm sorry." Namjoon turned around and nervously chuckled at the older.

"Ok, well I have to go now to check on my client." Jin waved and smiled at Namjoon.

After Jin had left Namjoon's office, Namjoon slowly placed his palm on his chest. Feeling it beat fast.

And back to Jin who's now walking to his office where Jimin was currently finalizing his answers on the paper.

Jin knocked on the door before opening it.

"Jimin?"

Jimin looked at the door and saw Mr. Kim entering.

"Oh, I see that you're finished. Do you have any questions Jimin?"
Mr. Kim closed the door and sat on the wheelchair, receiving the filled-up form at the same time.

"Um...when will I know when is the blind date?" Jimin asks, looking at his fingers that were playing with one another.

"We'll just send you a notification through your email if we have found someone that fits your preferences as early as possible." Jin smiled and they both stood up, bowing at one another in goodbye.

After Jimin had left, Jin immediately went to the manager's office where his brother was.

"Hyunwoo?" Jin knocked on the door before opening. Kim Hyunwoo is Jin's younger brother who is the manager of 'GOOD DATE'. Who's the owner if you may ask.

"Hyunwoo?" Jin finally opened the door and saw a male sitting on another male on the chair.

"What the heck?!"

Both males turned around to see Jin blushing and shocked.

The one sitting on the other quickly went down and dusted his pants, looking at the floor.

"Jin hyung" Jinho, Hyunwoo's boyfriend and the owner of 'GOOD DATE', waved at Jin.

"You really have decided to have sex here in your office Hyunwoo?"
Jin shook his head at his brother who's waist was held by his boyfriend.

"Sorry.." Hyunwoo blushed and Jin just looked at him.

"Anyway, do you know what time Jungkook's class ends?" Jungkook, Hyunwoo, and Jinho are best friends or called the best trio from their group of friends.

"It ends at 4 pm." Hyunwoo replied.

Jin thanked and reminded them that they were at work not at home before leaving.

As Jin walked in the hallway, he heard a loud groan from, surprisingly-not from his brother's office.

Jin shook his head, not pleased.