seven

"Jimin, I'll go now!!!" Taehyung waved goodbye because he had to do something for his grades.

The juniors and seniors were in a group for the project in the upcoming event of the school.
Taehyung was sad to know that Jimin isn't his group-mate but luckily his Yoongi is with him!

Taehyung then closed the door, hearing Jimin grumble which made Taehyung chuckle.

His best friend is still like a baby.
So he gotta take care and protect him from scary 'monsters'.

The two had been friends for over 10 years. Taehyung mostly acts like the 'mother' between the two while Jimin acts like the 'baby'.

He was sad though that his best friend was in another group, but at least his Yoonie is there.

Taehyung then finally arrived at the school garden, in front of the fountain.

His group mates told him that they will discuss the project in front of the school fountain.

So he's here.

It was quiet, making Taehyung shiver but is met with a pair of arms circling his waist.

"Hey Tae." A deep-voice whispered in his right ear, tingling Taehyung's spine.

"Yoongie~" Taehyung blushed and turned around, only to see his boyfriend warmly smiling at him.

The two shared a bit of staring but then Yoongi suddenly started leaning in.

Their pair of lips were a few inches away from one another.
Yoongi breathed right in front of his boyfriend's lips, making Taehyung shiver once again.

"Fuck it if we're in public, I don't care." Yoongi lightly shook his head to the side, crashing his lips on Taehyung's.

"Hyung! Wait for us!" Someone yelled behind them, making the couple pull away from each other with flaring cheeks and
fast-beating hearts.

-

"Jimin! Can you take over? I received from my mother that my son has a fever right now." A co-worker of Jimin untied her apron as she walks away from the cashier, going to the staff's room.

"Okay! Hope he gets better soon!!!" Jimin smiled and waved at the woman who then left the cafe.

"Okay, you can do this Chim!" Jimin whispered to himself. He calls himself 'Chim' because someone special gave him this nickname. The nickname he received is like a 'memory', so he decided to call himself that.

The bell chimed and a small group of teens came in. Jimin smiled, showing his famous eye smile.
"Good morning! Welcome to Josiéne Cafe!!"

-

"Okay, so Yoongi? You'll bring the whole white cardboard and other materials that are needed.
Taehyung, the painting materials and the report too. Mark and Jackson, make a report to why we chose this topic as our model. And lastly, Hoseok, you—you're my assistant so it means you have to follow whatever I say or order you to do okay?" Their chosen leader, Oh Minhyuk, looked at his fellow members in front of him.

The silence was broken by Taehyung, "Oh~why did you have to stutter at the assistant part hyung?" He teased and Hoseok smacked his shoulder.

"Ow!" Taehyung pouted and let his head fall on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"Yah Taehyung!" The two started their own bickering and everyone just ignored them, including Yoongi who is just laughing at his Tae being cute.

"Hyung! You're supposed to be siding with me, not just ignoring and that..."

Minhyuk rolled his eyes at the three and continued answering the questions from the rest of the group. He then also continued to plan for the model, its structure and how it is going to look like with his assistant, Hoseok.
Who luckily ended the endless bickering with Yoongi touching Taehyung's soft spot.

Of course, this didn't go unnoticed by the one and only best shipper of the world, Jung Hoseok. 'I should stalk them more.' He thought and went back to Minhyuk to discuss their project.

"Yoongi hyung, is Jimin going with us this Friday evening?" Taehyung asked Yoongi who was making himself a reminder already.

Yoongi nodded but then stopped, "Tae, isn't that our daily Friday date?" And Taehyung oo-ed.

"Wait—did you just say Jimin?" Hoseok blinked and left Minhyuk's side and walked to the couple.

"Yeah, why?" Taehyung asked.

"He was the one who bumped Jungkook last week!! Three times!" Hoseok gasped and exclaimed, his voice echoing around the garden.

"Ow Hoseok! You don't need to shout!" Mark covered his ears and Hoseok apologized, not really meaning it.

"Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung replied, shocked that it was a coincidence.

"Yeah, Jungkook kept on talking about him though. It's like he can never shut his mouth at least for a minute or a day.."

"Also Jimin hyung! He kept on cursing on Jungkook about him not helping him at least one bit. He's kinda like—'hmp' at him. You can see sparks of fire in his eyes." Yoongi spoke, his arm still around his waist.

"So does it mean that Jimin hates Jungkook while Jungkook is okay with Jimin?" Taehyung wondered and they both nodded.

"Well, that's good and great."
Hoseok winked.