six

"Hyung, can you please grab my Geometry book from my locker?" Jungkook asked as he scans the folders, books with papers he currently has.

He was looking for his essay. He thought that he might have placed it inside somewhere in his textbooks (except for the subject, Korean), so he's looking from his other subjects.

Hoseok gave him the said book and Jungkook thanked him, scanning and flipping pages of the book.

Suddenly, the school bell rang, indicating that it was already time for the next class.

"Shit" Jungkook mumbled and turned around, still looking for his essay since his next class is Korean.

"Um Kook, me and my members have to present a project in Chemistry class, so I gotta go. I'm sorry!!" Hoseok bowed and said sorry once again while the younger kept on saying that it was okay.

After Hoseok had left, Jungkook looked at the clock, "Mr. Kim will surely kill me."

Jungkook was going to turn around, hearing running footsteps behind him.

"Wah!" A high-voice lightly screamed, books and notebooks falling and landing on the tiled floor.

Jungkook and the man, what he thought from the voice, both fell on the floor on their backs.

Jungkook rubbed his head and stood up, dusting his lower back.

"What the fu—it's you again!" An exclaim came from the male.

Jungkook looked at the male, he was going to apologize but then.

'Oh, he's smaller than me.'
He laughed and the small man gasped,

"Oh! So you're not going to at least apologize?" The man sarcastically gasped and kept on rambling after while Jungkook just stared.

"Jerk! What's your name?" The guy, who is now standing, due to himself helping him, grabbed and checked Jungkook's ID.

"Jeon Jungkook." The guy read and still glared at him.

"Weh, I'll still call you 'jerk' since you did not help me twice!" The guy pointed at Jungkook who he did not expect him to point at him. (gets??)

"Not twice but thrice this time!!"

The guy was going to ramble or speak again but luckily Jungkook had beaten him to it.

"What's your name?"

Then the man's mouth hangs with his jaw but replies, "Park Jimin".

"Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook smiled at the overflowing cuteness of the male, Jimin.

Jungkook shook off his thought,
'Aish, why am I getting cheesy?'

"Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook." Someone spoke behind them with a 'teacher-tone'.

Both males were startled but turned around only to see their 'Korean' teacher standing there with her arms crossed.

"Umm..." Both of them looked at each other, not knowing why they looked at each other.

-

"Yah Jungkook! Because of you, I had to stay and arrange Ms. Jung's papers, 80 freaking papers in each 4 fucking think folders and they have to be fucking be by order! This is all your fault!" Jimin rambled and sat in front of Jungkook who was doing the same thing but 60 papers in 2 thick, big folders.

Their professor decided to assign them to do work to —— their tardiness in her class. They have to arrange papers, put them in the folders and they have to be by order.

And the papers are mixed with one another, being lazy and stressed with other things, she thought that maybe this is a good punishment for being them late.

After Jimin kept on rambling, Jungkook just chuckled as he does his work quickly, quietly, and neatly.

"What?! Why are you like hugmh-hugmh-ing?" Jimin stopped and looked at him offended.

Jungkook took this chance to stare at his features.

His round eyes.

His plump and rosy lips.

His long eyelashes.

His soft-looking hair.

His chubby cheeks.

His amazing jawline.

Down to his empty neck.

God, I just want to—

'Shit Jungkook, you're not supposed to be like this.'

Jungkook, not realizing that Jimin is planning to hit him and come to his senses, thought of the unusual butterflies in his stomach.

'No, maybe it's because of the audition for the Dance Club later..'

Jungkook is planning to audition in one of the famous clubs in his university, the dance club.

It's an on-the-spot dancing so he had to practice try doing the same to multiple songs he knows.

"Yah! Do your work so that I can finally go home and study!!" Jimin smacked his head with the thick folder that he just currently finished filling up.

"Ow! Okay, okay!"

-
so here is another chapppp
hmmm, what should be kook and chim's date be like?? Should be in a restaurant (jin wants it fancy) or in a cafe (joon wants it just simple)???

Anyways, thanksssssss