Bonus: Chapter 28

Start from the beginning

Whenever I hear the word love, the first thing that comes in mind is myself. I do believe that in order for others to love you, you must love yourself first, as cheesy as it sounds, it is indeed true.

Next is my family. Though they are no longer here in the same world I am currently at, I know my love for them will never fade and they will continue to protect me even if they're not here physically.

Next are my friends. Without them I am nothing. I treat them as family. My brothers and sisters from another mother. They helped me when I was lost. They nurtured me, took care of me, and loved me and I will do everything to make sure they are okay and feel loved as well.

Lastly, Damien. He is my one true love. My first love, and gladly my last. He's the one who has seen me at my worst and at my best yet still continues to stay with me because he loves me and he believes in me. He's the one who has yet to hear my stories and make fun of me at the times I have embarrassed myself.

He's the one I'd gladly spend the rest of my life with and someone I will grow a family with. This beautiful human being brings out the best in me. And with that, I will too. I made my vows, and I promised to keep them, 'til death do us part.

"Hey." I got out of my trance and saw Damien, shaking me. "Hey." He said, poking my cheeks which made me chuckle. "Yes?" I said. "I love you." He said in a very loving voice. I look at both sides and looked at him again, "I love you most." I said as we joined our lips together. "I won't get tired of having your lips on mine." He said. "And I won't with yours." I said, giving him a hug.

"I have a surprise for Shayne." Damien whispered in my ear. "What is it?" I whispered back. "Remember Rianna Moore? The one Shayne kept stalking online?" He said, very excitedly. I gave him the look. Uh oh. "What did you do, Damien?" I asked, laughing as well as to how random it is.

"I have a friend in England who coincidentally is friends with her. I told him to tell her to come here. All expense will be from me. All she needs to worry about is meeting her one true love which is Shayne." He said, kinda fastly. I have my mouth agape and was about to slap him playfully when I thought of something nice.

"I can have Sharon give her a makeover and even lend her one of my dresses. I hope we're the same size." I said, excitedly. "This will be amazing, Lin." He said, excitedly. We joined hands and screeched like little girls. "What are we screeching about?" Boze joined in on the conversation. "We're looking for Shayne's partner in life and we have found one. Surprisingly she's a huge fan of the squad so it'll be amazing." Damien said. "BOI! YES! He needs a girlfriend, I'm telling you." Boze said in a very serious tone.

"Oh my. I'm excited! Today is gonna be grand for everybody." I said. "Okay. So Jet just texted me the plane details, she will be here in exactly 8 hours. We will have Ian pick her up and make sure he does not see her and vice versa." Damien commanded.

"I would love to stay with today's plan but you have a party to show up for. Come on you big butts." Boze said to us. As we both laughed at every word she says. Damien puts out his arm, "M'lady?" He said. "Thank you, sir." I said, while linking my arm with his. We went to the venue and have our seats.

Shayne emceed the whole thing. "What's up everybody! First and foremost I would like to congratulate the two beautiful people sitting in front of us. Please give them a huge round of applause." He said. All of the guests started to clap, even Damien. I laughed at him and gave him a kiss in the cheeks.

"Before we start everything, I believe someone has a special something. Damien come out here." Shayne called Damien. I looked at Damien cluelessly as to what he has plan now. I swear, this guy is full of surprises.