Bonus: Chapter 28

Lin's POV

I got out of the closet and walk towards a huge body mirror. I inspect the red gown I am wearing right now. It hugs my figure so well. It's not too revealing but not a bit conservative too. It's amazing! It's a V-Neckline Satin Ball Gown with an Open Back. The upper half of the front is flooded with sparkling diamonds placed in a somewhat floral design, and is cut off with a band that's also made out of diamonds.

"Wow

"Wow." I mumbled as I twirl around inspecting the beautiful gown I am wearing. They take my stilettos away and replace it with a pair of shimmery wedges. We are on the beach so... and it's hard to walk in the sand with high heels, besides the gown is too long, they won't even see my shoes. I can wear sandals or slippers or even be barefoot if I want to.

The stylist tells me to sit and I did as instructed. She fixes my hair and make up. I was in awe. "Thank you so much for making me this beautiful." I said, giving the stylist a hug. "There's nothing to work much here. You're already beautiful, miss." She said. "Thank you." I said giving her a smile. "Ohh I almost forgot one thing." She said. She went to grab something and place it on my hair. It's a red gumamela flower clip with a silver lining. and it complements the gown I am wearing "Should I call your friends?" I nodded and hid behind the curtains.

I heard the door open and the murmurs from the 4 ladies I call my friends - Boze, Mari, Courtney and Olivia. I got out from the curtain and revealed myself to them. "AAHHHH." Is what we all said. "CAROLINE! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US?" Boze exclaimed which caused us all to laugh. "I am so sorry, little Boze." I giggle as I am giving her a hug. "So, what do y'all think?" I asked, twirling around. They all looked at each other and smiled.

"You look so stunning." Courtney started. "You look like a princess." Olivia said. "I guess, little D's gonna get it later, huh?" Boze said, squiggling her eyebrows. "Ericka!" I said trying to catch her. We all ended up laughing. "But seriously though, now I know why Damien fell in love with you." Mari said, "why?" I asked, out of curiousity. "Because you're beautiful, inside and out." She said. "Thank you." I started to blush. "Also you two complement each other so well. It's like a match made in heaven." Courtney added. "Courtney, stop. You're gonna make me cry." I said, almost in tears. "Crying is over, now it's time to party!" Boze said. "We don't have time, we need to go to the venue." Olivia exclaimed. We all got our little purse and made our way to the party. "Ooh, Sharon." I call the stylist. "Yes, miss?" "Come and join us at the party, you're invited." I said. She smiles and nods.

Damien's POV

Shayne told me to go to the hotel room for a while as we pick out outfit numero dos. He came out wearing a gray tux and hands me a charcoal black one with a red vest and bow tie. I looked at him and just trusted him. I removed the first suit I was wearing and replaced it with this simple one. I got out of the closet and saw him giving me a thumbs up. He got a comb and fixed my hair also getting powder, because apparently I'm so sweaty.