Chapter 18

Damien's POV

"Hey. I'll be at the coffee shop in five minutes, see you there." She texted. I grabbed my jacket and told the guys that I'll go somewhere for a while. The coffee shop is a 3 minute walk away from the SmOffice. I entered the coffee shop ahead of her, because I have not seen her face yet, so I ordered the usual Double shot espresso and I also ordered an iced white mocha fir her. I found myself a booth near the window. I grabbed our beverages and waited for her. I looked at my phone and looked at Lin's picture. She is truly wonderful. She is the best thing that ever happened to me. I can't wait to ask her.

I looked up, to see someone entered the premise. She sat in front of me. "Iced mocha?" I said and handed her. "I'll pay you later." She said. "No need." I said and smiled. "Anyway, how are you?" She asked. "I'm doing well. You?" "I'm still lonely." She said as she held my hand. "Regine. You know we already broke up. I love someone else now." I said. "Yeah, that's true. But I miss you." She said. "Look, I came here to settle things, also you mentioned us ONLY being friends. I know it's hard but we have to accept it." I said. She looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "I love her too much, I can't do this to her." I added as I looked at my phone and smiled. She looked at my phone and asked, "Is this her?" I nodded. "She's very pretty." She said. "She's beautiful." I said.

She looked at me. "You know what Damien, as much as I want to work this happen *gesturing to both of us* I think I'll just take it like a man and make you happy with your decision, I'll find someone, someday. Someone who is as amazing as you." She smiled. "Hey. Find someone better than me. You deserve better." I said, she nodded. "I need to go, I still have an interview to attend to." She said as we stood up and exited the shop. She went to her car as I went back to the Office. Huh everything turned out well.

I checked my phone and looked at the time, 1:30 pm. Lin wants to meet up at 4 so maybe I'll just chill in the Office for a while. I have nothing else to do.

Caroline's POV

Work was fun. I met everyone and they all gave me a very welcoming day. I made friends. Well everyone here is my friend but 4 girls and 3 guys are like my closest. They gave me welcoming hugs and even a gift basket. We started the shoot. We were all wearing denim. They instructed us to pose various styles and it ended up pretty good. We had our solo shots and group shots. My favorite one is when we are all laughing. A candid photo.

Here are my newfound friends, starting from the upper left, that's Jenna, then Hannah, then me, Sofie and Beatrice

Here are my newfound friends, starting from the upper left, that's Jenna, then Hannah, then me, Sofie and Beatrice. Starting from the bottom left, that is Mario, then Kian and Carlo. They are very fun to hang out with, they are very beautiful people, also very funny. We all got each other's numbers and called it a day. It's currently 3:58 pm, and Damien will be here any minute now. Hannah, Mario and Carlos walked with me to the door, "So Lin... who are you waiting for?" Mario asked. "Well I-" "Hi baby." I heard Damien said as he walked towards me. "Oh. Hello." I said as he kissed me on the cheek. "Guys, this is Damien my" "boyfriend" he said as he wrapped his arm around me. I giggled and went with it. "He's my boyfriend, and Damien these are my coworkers/ friends. This is Hannah, Mario and Carlos." I said. "Pleasure to meet all of you." Damien said as he held his hand for them to shake.

"Well, anyway, I'll see you guys later." I said waving goodbye to my new friends. As we walk towards the car I whispered, "Was someone jealous?" "Huh? No. I'm just claiming what's mine." He said winking. I blushed Gosh darn it. "Stop it" I said as I laugh. "Stop what?" He asked. "Being so gosh darn cute, and making me blush all the time." I answered. "Well, you can't stop what's born that way." He said as he twirled and ended up losing his balance. I laughed at him. "Oh my God! You're so dumb" I said. "Come on." He said as we entered his vehicle. We drove to my apartment and I got out of his car. "Are you going later?" I asked him. "What's later?" He asked. "Boze invited me to a party." "Oh no, not again." He said. "Don't worry I won't get too drunk like last time." I said. He looked at me, "Hmmm.. nope I don't trust you, you'll be with Boze the whole time. I'm coming." I rolled my eyes playfully and waved goodbye.

I entered the building and went to my room. I saw the whole squad playing Twister. "Hey guys." I said. "Hey Lin." "Are y'all going to the party later?" I asked. "I will." I heard Olivia, Courtney and Shayne. "Nah. Imma chill in my crib with my boy Noah." Keith said, "okay. Anyway, you guys hungry? I can make y'all some pizza." I said. "Really?" Noah asked. "Heah. Name me your flavors. "Meat lovers" "4 cheese" "Pepperoni" "Bacon and Cheese" "Hawaiian" they said. Oohhh different flavor for a different person. I went to the kitchen and started getting the ingredients, good thing I went to the market before. Keith doesn't know how to grocery shop. I made 6 pizza doughs and put the corresponding topping for each person, I also made a mini pizza for myself which consists of a combination of everything except pineapples. I'm kinda allergic. I used gloves when I picked pineapples for Courtney's Pizza.

Hours have passed and the gang is just chilling. "I smell something delicious" Shayne sang. They all went to the kitchen and saw me pulling out trays from the oven. They were amazed at how I do it. "Come on guys, it's just pizza." I said, "You know what? You can make a cooking show on Smosh." Noah said. "What? That's weird." I said. "He did a 'Put it in my mouth' and everyoene loved it." Shayne explained. "Nah, I work well off camera." I said, as Courtney snatched my phone and found a picture from my shoot earlier. "Are you sure about that?" She smirked. I looked at the picture and it was a behind the scenes photo. She used her thumb to cover my ehem... privates.

"Hey! Stop it

"Hey! Stop it." I said as I try and reach for my phone but she immediately ran away from me. "You won't get your pizza." I exclaimed. She stopped from where she was and went back to me. "It's okay, you guys already saw it. There's no need to be shy." I said, as I cut the pizza. I gave their corresponding order and I took a bite of mine. Joining Culinary school is the best. I'm glad I took it.

"Anyway, I need to start prepping. The party is 4 hours away." I said as I enter my room, I heard a series of 'Thank yous' and 'Okays' as I shut the door, I lay on the bed, taking a deep breathe. "What an exhausting day it is." I said as I closed my eyes to rest for a while.

Wrong move...

End of Chapter 18

Chapter 19 will be up soon. It's currently 2 am and I have school at 7 am but hey I love you guys so much and I am enjoying this story so far.

Yeahh boiiiissss

Anyway, vote and comment down lovely people. See you on Chapter 19