Chapter 5

A/N First of all I would like to say THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND LOVE TOWARDS THIS STORY. I DID NOT EXPECT TO HAVE 300 VIEWS IN ABOUT A WEEK OR TWO. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I LOVE YOU ALL

---------

Damien's POV

"Where are we eating?" Boze asked. "There's a new restaurant near Venice beach." Flitz suggested. "Let's try it guys" boze said, very excited.

1 message from Lin

Wow. She is very beautiful even without makeup. "What you all smiling there about?" Boze asked, about to take my phone. "Uhm it's nothing. Just a meme." "Ooh let me see it please."she pleaded. "Uhm.. it's not actually a meme." I said. "Then what is it?" Flitz asked.

"I invited Lin to come eat with us and she told me that she's by the beach and in order for us to eat together we must find her at the beach." I said. "Wrong time to wear my boots then, lmma get my slippers" boze said, going to the other room to get her slippers. "Also, she attached a photo..." "IS IT A NUDE?" Flitz screamed sort of. "No. Jesus. It's just a photo of her being very pretty and all." I showed him the photo. "Hot lord." Flitz whispered. "What did I miss?" Boze entered with Shayne. "We're going out for lunch" I said. "Come on, I'll drive."Shayne insisted.

We were walking down the hallway when we come across Keith. "Where y'all heading to?" He asked. "Outside. Beach. Lunch, wanna come with?." Boze said. "Hell yeah!" He smiled. We walked towards the parking garage and Shayne drove us to the beach.

About 15 minutes of travel, we arrived and parked beside Lin's car. Obviously she's still here. "So, Boze you go to the east side with Keith, Shayne and I will go to the west, Flitz, you being the tallest, keep a look out." I commanded. Wow I feel very superior. Everyone went to the direction I told them to go.

The beach isn't crowded so it's easier to find her. If we find her. As each minute grows, we became hungrier than before. I've decided to text her and ask "Can you give me a hint? You're very good at hiding, my dear." NO. Why did I put 'My Dear' at the end. Ugh. I'm such a dork.

She replied, "You will know that I am coming from the jingle of my bell, but exactly who I am is not an easy thing to tell. Children, they adore me for they find me jolly, but I do not see them when the halls are decked with holly.

My job often leaves me frozen, I am a man that all should know, but I do not do business in times of sleet or ice or snow.
Who am I?"

I analyzed the riddle and completely answered it, I whispered, "I know where she is. Call the others to meet us near the car, where we parked." I said. Oh Lin, I know where you are.

Lin's POV

I've been waiting for about half an hour for them to find me. This is my 2nd ice cream ugh as much as I love it, once you ate a shit ton of it you'll feel sick. I grabbed my phone and went to instagram. Wooow, all I follow are accounts related to food. I haven't even followed the smosh gang.

I typed in each of their names, hoping to find their accounts and followed them, which I did. Lastly, I searched Damien Haas and saw his account with almost 40,000 followers WOW! I stalked him... yes I'm proud of that. I swiped each picture of his and accidentally double clicked a picture he uploaded about 2 months ago. Oh no. Either way, it will appear on his notification so meh.

I looked around to see any sign of them but still, no. I grabbed my things and started walking towards my car. I paid the Ice cream man and said my goodbye, I was about to turn around when a pair of hands were covering my eyes.

I got a bit nervous and jolted up. "Relax, my dear." He whispered on my ear in a seductive tone which gave me shivers down my spine. I know who it is. "We found the Pirate's booty." He released his hands to reveal himself, Boze, Keith, Shayne and Flitz. Wow. Being a voice actor has its perks. I kinda liked it, a lot.