Chapter 3

Caroline's POV

The smosh bus drove us to our apartment. Everyone said their goodbyes and it's just Keith and I. We entered the building and made it to the elevator. The apartment is on the 3rd floor. I'd gladly take the stairs but I got so many suitcases. The elevator dinged and he insisted for me to go in first, I held the button that keeps the door open and let him in. As we ascend to the corresponding level, I started to hymn on one of my favorite songs, All I Ask by Adele. "Man I love that song. We should like jam later." He said giving me a smile. "Sure." I said, still shyly. The door opened and we exited the elevator.

The apartment is about 4 doors to the right. Keith opened the door and let me view the wonderful cozy apartment.

"So Lin, This is the crib

"So Lin, This is the crib. What do you think?" Keith asked. Surprisingly his apartment is cleaner than mine. "It's perfectly fine, very homey too." I said, sitting on the couch. "Make yourself at home, this is already yours too." He said. I smiled. I took the chance and explored the apartment. You know, familiarizing so yeah.

Keith turned right and there I saw is 2 hallways that has 3 doors on the first hallway and the second connects to the kitchen. Wow what a space-y apartment. This might cost a lot.

"Lin Lin Lin." He called. "Yes?" I followed the voice that lead me to the right room on the other hallway. "It isn't spacey enough but, this is your room." Keith said.

I like the room, my only problem is the bed

I like the room, my only problem is the bed. It's too big! This is like a king-size, a queen-size, or even a single bed would be fine by me. "I like it. Although there is just one thing." I said. He looked at me, obviously listening. "I think the bed is too big for the room. Like I could fit so much stuff here if I have a smaller bed." I said. "Yeah. I can help you find a bed at IKEA tho. Unfortunately, I can't drive." He said. "Don't worry, I can drive and I can just buy a car too. I can also drive you to work everyday, if you want to." I insisted. "Awe. Lin that's so sweet. Can I have a hug please?" He said. "Yeah, of course. Don't worry about that." I hugged him. "So, you do your thing and imma do mine. I can cook dinner, what do you want?" I asked. "Can you do like Chicken and Waffles?" He asked. "For dinner?" "Why not?" We laughed "Sure just gimme a sec. We need to buy groceries." I said. "I'll come with you." Keith insisted. "Okay." I said.