Chapter 22

Damien's POV

Time flew so fast, I haven't been counting the days, weeks, months, years I've spent my life with Lin. Today is our 3rd Anniversary and I've got something special planned for her. I called my buddy Shayne, and told him my plans for tonight, this is gonna be epic.

Caroline's POV

So, today is our 3rd anniversary and I've never been so happy my entire life. Being with Damien is the best thing that ever happened to my life. We have our ups and downs but that only made us stronger than we were before.

A lot of things changed over the past 3 years. The first three months weree very struggling, especially for Damien, the cast on his leg made him feel bad at often times. He thinks his useless because he can't do anything and he is always by assisted by his friends and or me. But I always remind him how special he is and how this is only temporary and the pain would subside.

He is truly precious. 2 months after that dark time, he finally learned how to walk normally again, he was so happy he actually cried. Everyone celebrated it in the smosh office and I can't seem to get rid off the smile on my face when I see him. Fast forward to our first anniversary, he took us to a trip in New York. It was my first time there, and I was very excited. We tried everything and went everywhere, though it's tiring it was all worth it.

That was also the day I finally had the guts to give him my everything. That night was so romantic. Everything was perfect. He is perfect. That's when we got more closer to each other. I still remember every word he said, every move he made.

6 months later, he insisted of us living together. It was troubling at first but we got a hang of it later. We're like siblings fighting over who would use the shower first, who will close all the lights at night and most importantly who beats each other's ass on Smash Bros.

6 months after that, our 2nd Anniversary was held at Disneyland. We've decided to keep it simple, nothing elegant. Just two people enjoying their time with each other. It was an amazing trip. I love seeing him scream at every ride while I just end up laughing at him. Anything extreme is fine by me, but a little thing like a cockroach would scare the shit out of me.

Damien has been a very wonderful companion my whole life, I actually forgot how to live as a young adult. Being 25 is not a joke. I need to live my life more.

Anyway, today I'm doing a collaboration with Rosanna Pansino and we are making the "Diamond Ring" cake. Well, everything is themed on her channel, but this time it's for my show so... hmm weird. We did the procedures and voilà a wonderful cake is infront of us.

"Later my glipglops" I ended our shoot for the day. Everyone cheered and took a piece of the cake. "Making this cooking show is never a regret." Sunny said. I nodded. "Thank you guys for inviting me to make this with you guys, I really am having fun doing these with all of you." I said. "Good news everyone." Joe said. Everyone looked at him. "We just got nominated for the streamys, in lifestyle. Weird." Everyone laughed. "Lin's show is nominated for lifestyle. Congrats everyone!" Everyone cheered as Matt Raub popped the bottle of champagne while the crew popped some streamers.

I can't believe that my show of 3 years is nominated. It may seem like it's not that nig of a deal, but it sure is to us. I am out of words. This is so spectacular.

Everyone is having fun. Oh I forgot to tell Damien the good news. I took my phone and called him immediately. His phone rang, and rang, and went to voice mail. Huh? This is very unlike him. I'll call him again later, or maybe I should just send a text. But that would ruin the surprise. Maybe I'll try calling him again.

I called him and finally he picked up, "Hello?" He started. "Hi baby, I just wanna inform you that my cooking show is nominated in the streamys" I said, very enthusiastically. "Oh. Great. Good job baby. Listen, I'm busy right now, can you call me later?" He said, monotonously. Huh? "Uh, yeah. Sure, bye." I said, "bye" he said plainly.