Bonus: Chapter 28

Start from the beginning

"Do you need lipstick?" He asked holding a red one

"Do you need lipstick?" He asked holding a red one. "Shayne. What the hell?" I asked, whilst laughing. "I'm just kidding... or am I?" I fake gasped and chuckled along his joke. "So what do you think?" I asked, posing in front of the mirror. "Well, you look nice." He said. "Thank you." I said, fixing the sleeves.

Shayne sat on the bed, "Damien, I'm sorry." He said. I looked at him with a concerned look. "What do you mean, bud?" I asked, sitting beside him. "My behavior before. I was such a huge dick. Sorry if you think I'm doing things with Lin behind your back. W- I'm the reason you got into a car accident. I don't wanna lose you, bud." He said. "Dude, that was ages ago. What's in the past will always stay in the past, okay? I forgave you. You got nothing to worry about." I said giving him a side hug.

"Thanks man! For what it's worth, you both are so lucky to have each other." I smiled at him. "Thanks, man. Someday you'll find your girl." I said, giving him a pat. "Nah, I think I'll settle with Barbra. She gives me the wood." "Shayne Robert Topp. That's disgusting, and she's the character we made a long time ago." "I'm just kidding, uh Damien." He defended. "I know, buddy. What game was it again?" "Skyrim." We both said at the same time. "I was having a fun time, was about to be beheaded and everything but Thomas has to fucking ruin everything." He scoffed. "Oh my God, Shayne." I said, as we both laugh.

I got an idea.

"Need to head to the party, huh?" He asked. "Yeah, we should." I said. I pressed send and wait for everything later. Shayne, this'll be a surprise for you. This will cost a lot and will be in last minute but it'll be worth it. "Shayne Topp, it's time for you to finally meet your forever." I whispered to myself.

- 12:00 nn-

Lin's POV

We arrived at the venue and saw the boys. We all exchanged our greetings and the ladies seperated from me as well as the men did to Damien. I walked all the way to where Damien is and surprised him with a hug behind him. "Hello, lovely husband of mine" I said. He turned around and made our eyes met. "Hello, my beautiful wife." He said, while giving me the goosebumps. He still hasn't failed to send shivers all over my body.

Whenever I see him, it feels like it's the first time. That time at the airport. The time our eyes locked and my heart started to rapidly beat. Yes, I was confused but that's where my feelings for him build up. I couldn't believe I'm married with that man. My only man. My first and my last. It's quite unique since most relationships I know aren't like ours, but that doesn't make theirs less beautiful.

Love is a very subjective word. It doesn't have to follow certain rules to be considered as something perfect. The way you feel towards someone says a lot about it. It won't matter the distance, gender, height nor weight. Numbers won't label your love. Whether it's platonic or not. Once you love someone, it's already perfect. That alone, the feeling love shows is enough to make you feel amazing. Love is not perfect but it is indeed fulfilling.