❤️chapter 32❤️

CAMERON'S P.O.V.

as me & Gilinksy were laying beside Emma's bed, exhausted from crying, we heard the door open & we expect Audrey, but that's not who it was.

"why are you here" Jack growled at the guys standing there.

Danny & Matt.

"the prison let us visit." {i know this isn't possible, but it's happening}

"the prison said we could visit. we just wanted to make sure she-" Jack cut Danny off

"make sure she was ok? ok?! does this look like ok? no. you both need to leave." he hissed.

"no, just please, can we have a word with her?" Matt asked

"fine. we'll be right outside. don't try anything." i hiss as the three of us exit the room.

after about 10 minutes, the two boys exit the room, tears in their eyes.

"bye." Gilinsky snaps & they both filch. we enter the room & Emma is still unconscious. i just sent out a text to all the boys, explaining.

GILINSKY'S P.O.V.

i have her letter in my hand, i see Cam glance at it, but he doesn't say anything.

"we'll read them together as a family. when the other guys get here." i say & he nods. Audrey is sitting on the bed with her arms around one of Emma's arms, she's sobbing uncontrollably, saying things like "you're all i have left." please don't leave me." quietly, between sobs.

the door opens & all the boys enter. their faces drop & tears start to form. they're all crying, but Hayes...he's bawling into her blanket.

"uhm, boys. i have the letter she left." i break the silence. they all nod & i take it out & begin to read aloud.

"Hi guys, by the time you've read this I'll be dead & gone.

i just wanted to let you guys know that i love you all. so much. I'm leaving this world today, to be reunited with my best friend, Taylor. it's been 5 LONG months & the pain just keeps getting worse. every night, when everyone is asleep, i sneak into the bathroom & fall apart.-" when i read this, i started to bawl, i can't believe i didn't notice. i knew she had bad dreams, she'd wake up in the middle of the night, crying, screaming & sweating. i cried for a few seconds & started to read again, "i need him. please don't try to revive me, you'll be too late. leaving this world is something for the better. i know you will all be okay without me. the pain was too much, it wasn't getting better, so I'm taking matters into my own hands. I'm tired of seeing Taylor only in my dreams. i want my bestfriend back. i wasn't ready to lose him.

Cameron, i love you. you were an amazing brother & father. thank you for always being there for me. have an amazing life with Audrey.

Bugs,-" i can't do this, the paper was drenched in my tears, but was covered in her dry tears."-i am so sorry. i love you so much more than you know. it pains me to know that I'm hurting you. please move on, date. you're not going to spend the rest of your life alone. i love you.

Nash & Hayes, y'all are the most amazing people. i love y'all so much. stay sweet & look out for each other & keep each other safe.

Aaron, Shawn, Carter, Dillon & Sammy, i love you guys too. you all mean the world to me. Aaron, you're amazing. Shawn, keep singing. for me. Carter, keep up the modeling. Dillon, keepin making songs, you're fantastic. & Sammy...me & you have grown pretty close & i love you. keep being you, Sam.

Matthew, thank you for being there for me, it took me awhile to remember you, but you were patient. thanks, i love you.

Johnson, you're honestly like my brother, you mean so much to me. please keep Jack out of trouble. be there for him & make sure he's okay. i loooove you jj. <3

finally, Audrey. you're my true best friend & i wouldn't have made it this long without you. thank you so much for being an amazing friend. keep Cam safe for me. i love you.

you boys & Audrey, have become my family over the years/months. thank you all. i love you all...goodbye

-Emma Nicole Dallas."

by the time i was done, everyone was sobbing uncontrollably. she can't be dead, after a few hours of crying on & off, we start to drift off.

"Hayes, come sleep on the couch." i tell him.

"no, I'm sleeping with Emma." i nod & he snuggles up next to her.

HAYES'S P.O.V.

i snuggle up next to Emma & i can't fall asleep, she's unconscious, not dead.

i wrap my arms around her & i fell her arms snake around me, i sit up & look at her, her-usually sparkling- blue eyes were dull & bloodshot.

"h-h-Hayes..." she stuttered.

"Emma!" i shout, waking the boys up, the room is filled with "Emma!" for about 30 seconds.

"h-hi boys." just as she spoke, the doctor walks in.

"hello, ms. Dallas?"

"yes sir?" she responds politely.

"you're good to go, the pills were pumped out & nothing else is wrong. you can leave whenever." she nods & he exits.

"Emma, you should probably change." i say, she nods & gets out of bed & walks into the bathroom. she walks out in nike windshorts, a volleyball tee, freeruns & her hair is in a messy bun.

"can we go home?" she asks walking out.

"of course, princess." Gilinsky says, kissing her forehead, grabbing her hand & leading her out of the hospital.

¡please read!

HEY GUYYYS❤️

i made yet another fanfic, just go on my account, follow me & read my other fanfic "just a fan"😍 thanks for so many reads💜 i know it's not as much compared to others, but thank y'all😈•