❤️chapter 2❤️

JACK G'S P.O.V.

i walked off the plane as fast as i could, i was so excited to see Emma. she's so beautiful, her hair, the way it just falls, her eyes, the way they shine...ugh. she's perfect. i love when she laughs, when she smiles & when she focuses on something & she raises one eyebrow, she's so cute.

i searched for a few seconds & spotted her. i snuck up behind her & wrapped my arms around her, she turned around & she wrapped her arms around me. as we pulled away, i whispered in her ear "I've missed seeing your beautiful face everyday." i pulled away, kissed her cheek & i could feel my heart pounding. i wanted to kiss her so bad, it's been so long since I've kissed her...5 months to be exact, when i left to go back home.

i haven't dated anyone since I've loved her. so i haven't dated anyone in about 3 & 1/2 years...she means the world to me.

i just turned 18 & I've talked to Cameron about moving in with them to be closer to her & so i can finally call her mine.

anyway, she turned away & started screaming to Jack, Audrey & Taylor. i walked to Cameron, "hey bro!" "ayee Cameron!" i replied. "okay, so I've thought about it & you can move in with us"

my heart started to beat faster & i couldn't stop smiling. i was so happy he let me move in. "dude, thank you so much." i said while giving him a little bit of a hug.

CAMERONS P.O.V.

i told Jack he could move in.

"dude, thank you so much." he said while giving me a hug. "No problem, why don't you go tell Emma?" i replied. "nah, i wanna wait till her birthday to tell her." "oh, okay."

we left the airport, after getting the luggage. i walked with Audrey, we talked a lot. she's really cool, i could see us being a thing. I've known her since birth & i had a crush on her before she left but i could never tell her.

we walked along, flirting a little.

"hahaha, the flight was good, thank you." she said as she blushed. "haha, good."

after that we just made small talk until we reached the car.

~~~in the car~~~

AUDREY'S P.O.V.

we finally reached the white escalade & we all piled in.

me & Cameron sat up front, he drove, Jack G & Emma sat in the middle, leaving Taylor & Johnson in the back.

the whole ride home, me & Cameron were flirting...i think i really like him.