❤️chapter 8❤️

JACK J'S P.O.V.

i knew something was going on. jack was acting weird when he left. i don't know what, but there's something.

i heard Emma start the shower & start to get ready.
her & jack are so cute, they're so in love.

"EMMA! JACKS BACK!" i called for her. Cameron & Audrey already left to go do whatever. i guess I'm alone today.

"OKAAAAAYYYY! COMING!!!" she yelled back.

she's so beautiful & perf-no. jack. stop. she's in love with your bestfriend & he loves her.

JACK G'S P.O.V.

i went to the place i was taking Emma & set everything up & paid someone to watch it, but not touch it.

i pulled in the driveway more nervous than ever. i was scared she wouldn't like it & i was scared 'she' would show up.

'she' is my crazy stalker, Abby. she thinks we're dating...she got my number somehow, probably some kids at school. she had my address when i lived in Omaha & now she's back.

"hi birthday princess!" i said when Emma jumped into my arms.
"hi babe!" she squealed.
"you ready baby girl?"
"yeah! let's goooo!" she replied.

~~~in the car~~~

my nerves are going crazy. I'm shaking & sweating. it's weird.

this is the day i tell Emma I'm moving in.

"so, is this a date?" she asked breaking the silence.
"well...um...i-I'd like it to b-be." i replied.
"me too." she said while blushing.

a comfortable silence fell over us again & we finally arrived & she jumped out.

"Emma! wait!" i yelled for her & she turned around with puppy dogs eyes.
this was the first time i could really see what she's wearing-a tight black short sleeved shirt, acid washed jeans with some distresses & holes & black combat boots. her hair was curly/wavy, she looked amazingly perfect.

i wrapped my hands around her head, covering her eyes & she groaned, "jaaaack. why can't i seeeeee?"
"it's a surprise." i replied.
"ugh."

we finally reached the spot & i gasped causing her to start panicking. i couldn't believe what i saw...