❤️chapter 23❤️

AUDREY'S P.O.V.

last night, Cameron slept in Emma's room & so did Jack, so i slept with Taylor. it was nice, it reminded me of when we were little & it would storm, Taylor would come in my room & sleep with me. i really do love him, he's an awesome brother.

when i woke up, Taylor was still asleep, he had his arms wrapped around my ribs, so i slid out, surprisingly not waking him & went to Emma's room.

"good morning gorgeous." i heard Jack say.

"good morning bugs." she said back.

"morning guys." Cameron said as i walked in.

"hey babe!" Cameron jumped up & kissed me. Emma looked at us & smiled, i think she's starting to remember, but there's only one way to find out. a test.

"Emma, can we test you memory?" i questioned.

"sure...i think I'll do good."

i pulled out my phone & got some selfies of the boys individually.

1- Nash, "Emma, what's his name?" "um...Nash?" "good!"

2- Carter, "umm...i don't think i know." "that's Carter." she's doing ok.

3- Johnson, "jj." "awesome." by now, all the guys were in the room.

4- Sammy, "umm...Sam?" "nice."

5- Dillon, "Umm...i-i don't know this one..." "this is Dillon, Dillon wave." he waved & she laughed.

6- Hayes, "HayHay." "hahah, yes."

7- Aaron, "oh! that's umm...Aaron!" "yeah!"

8- Shawn, "uhh...i-i don't know." "he's Shawn, he can sing really well, Shawn sing." he sang a little & she smiled.

9- Matt, i hope she remembers...he wants this so bad... "umm...I'm sorry...i-i don't know..." shit. i looked at Matt, he was in tears. "uhm. that's Matt."

she looked at Matt & she started to cry. "I'm sorry, im so sorry. i want to remember so bad. i really do." "Emma, it's fine...it'll come back." Matt said. "you guys keep saying that but nothing comes back! no matter how many times you say it! i hate this so much more than you do! i wake up in a strange room with strange people all around me, telling me stuff that I'm just supposed to believe?! you're making this so much harder on me!" she was bawling now. Cameron held her rocking her back & forth whispering "shhh. I've got you. relax" over & over.

he looked so hurt, but why? he left the room & Johnson followed.

MATT'S P.O.V.

Audrey was showing Emma selfies of us & when she finally got to me, i was so nervous. i want this so bad.

"umm...I'm sorry...i-i don't know..." she practically whispered. god dammit. i was crying, Audrey turned & looked at me & then looked back at Emma. Emma was crying too.

she looked at me & she started to cry harder. "I'm sorry, im so sorry. i want to remember so bad. i really do." she said between sobs.

"Emma, it's fine...it'll come back." i said.

"you guys keep saying that but nothing comes back! no matter how many times you say it! i hate this so much more than you do! i wake up in a strange room with strange people all around me, telling me stuff that I'm just supposed to believe?! you're making this so much harder on me!" she was yelling & she was bawling now. Cameron held her rocking her back & forth whispering "shhh. I've got you. relax" over & over.