❤️chapter 9❤️

JACK G'S P.O.V.

when we got there, i couldn't believe my eyes...this was so much more beautiful than i remembered.

Emma gasped as i removed my hands from her face & moved them to her waist.

"babe...this is amazing." she whispered.
"I'm glad you like it."

she turned around & wrapped her arms around my neck, standing on her toes to fully reach. i smile & wrapped my arms around her waist.

we walked towards the shore line of the little private bay. out fingers interlocked & my heart was racing.

we sat down for our picnic, when i felt like someone was watching us.

"is something wrong, jack?"
"n-no. I'm fine!"

it was dark now & i had some little lanterns for us to use. we walked around the bay talking about random things when we reached a dock.

"Emma, can i ask you something?"
"sure!"
"well, i love you & you know that. id never hurt you or let anyone else hurt you...so i was wondering if you'd want to be my girlfriend?" i asked nervously. my heart was racing & i thought i might throw up.

EMMA'S P.O.V.

"well, i love you & you know that. id never hurt you or let anyone else hurt you...so i was wondering if you'd want to be my girlfriend?" jack questioned, clearly nervous. he was shaking & looked like he had just seen a ghost.

i seriously was so happy.
"Jack...yes!" i squealed.

he lifted me off the ground wrapping his arms around me & twirling me around.

"buuuuut..." i said.

his eyes widened. "what?"

"how is this going to work? you know i hate long-dis-" he cut me off. " i need to tell you something."

my heart dropped, i immediately thought the worst. "he was kidding."

"I'm moving in with you & Cameron." he quickly said.

"WHAT?! OMG!!!!!" i yelled jumping into his arms engulfing him in a hug.

he pulled away & our eyes locked. we stared into each other's eyes & he broke the stair by looking at my lips.

i looked at his & wanted to kiss him so bad. his lips looked so soft & warm.

he started to lean in & our lips met.

at first it was a simple kiss, eventually turning into a make-out. our lips moved in sync & his hands on the small of my back pulling me closer to him, my hands on the back of his head, clutching some of his hair.

we were still kissing for maybe 6 minutes & he broke the kiss to say, "wanna take this home?" he said with a giant smirk.

i knew where this was going...we've done it before, but not for a while.

"of course i do." i replied with a smirk.

we rode home, it was only about a 3 minute drive. he had his hand on my upper-thigh.

i was craving him, I've missed his body so much. i was longing for his passionate loving.

we pulled up to the house & went up stairs & continued our kiss, he pulled my shirt off, pulled his off, my pants went along with his.