❤️chapter 13❤️

ABBY'S P.O.V. (Gilinskys stalker)

Im standing outside Emma's house. i know Jack is going to be so happy to see me.

he'll dump that hoe & get back with me.

yeah, we're dating. he's lying to that little Barbie inside.

i approached the door & knocked.

thank god Gilinksy answered. i saw Emma peak her head to see who was at the door.

"Jack! baby! I've missed you!" i threw my arms around him & smashed my lips to his.

"UM EXCUSE YOU BITCH." i heard Emma yell.

all i saw was jacks face, a fist & black.

EMMAS P.O.V.

some girl was at the door. she's really nasty looking, red hair & poop eyes💩

"Jack! baby! I've missed you!" she squealed throwing her arms around him. I'll admit, it bothered me...but when she smashed her lips onto his, i lost it.

"UM EXCUSE YOU BITCH." i yelled as i yanked her off jack.

she was on the floor & i was slamming my fists in her face. i only hit her twice before bugs pulled me away. "I WILL MURDER YOU."

"Emma. she can't hear you, you knocked her out." Jack said laughing.

"WHO IS SHE."

"my stalker. she thinks we're dating." he said quietly.

JACK G'S P.O.V.

When Abby kissed me, i thought i was going to throw up. her breath smelled like dead animal & her lips were scratchy.

she smashed her lips onto mine & wrapped her legs around my waist & her arms around my neck.

i didn't kiss back, i just put my arms up & hoped that someone would help.

thank god Emma pulled her off me & beat her. she punched her twice & i ripped her off of Abby.

"WHO IS SHE." she said sternly.

"my stalker. she thinks we're dating." i replied shyly.

we sat in the living room & we talked for an hour or so, i was just explaining everything about Abby, telling her how she stalked me, she got my number, my address, everything. "when i came here, i guess she found me & she will do anything, ANYTHING. to get to me. she will kill to get to me."

"she's gonna kill me?" her bright blue eyes brimmed with tears that threatened to pour over.

"no. no. but she will hurt you." i sighed.

i will do everything to keep my baby safe. Abby will not ruin my life again.

CAMERONS P.O.V.

me & Audrey were at the beach, she was tanning & i was surfing. i looked up to see she was gone. i just assumed she was going to the bathroom or something, so i just ignored it.

after i caught a few more waves, 40 minutes had passed & she was still gone. i started to panic.

i made my way to the shore & found a note saying, "Hi cammy<3, i have your bae, but don't worry, I'll only beat her a little. don't tell the police or I'll kill her(; text me if you want her back.

123-773-9012

love always, Logan."

Logan? OH MY GODDDDD. THATS AUDREYS CRAZY EX BOYFRIEND.

i remember in the 8th grade, he made out with Emma while he had a girlfriend & told everyone she kissed him & then everyone turned on her. he dated Audrey freshman year before she moved.

he hurt Emma so bad & i couldn't do anything because Emma begged me

not to hurt him. so i didn't. he didn't hurt Audrey, she broke up with him when she moved & he obsessed over her.

in our sophomore year, Logan & Emma had a thing, Emma was the hottest sophomore girl & Logan was the hottest sophomore boy, they didn't ever actually date, they made out like all the time & they basically were dating. we talked one time & he told me he really loved her...he did & she liked him. she had her mind on school, sports & the start of her career. she was too focused on her career & stuff to focus on love.

junior year, Logan basically stalked Emma. he was everywhere she was, all the magcon events & just everywhere. that's when her & jack started. they fell hard & fast. wherever they were, Logan was. he hated jack.

i texted him

me~ "hey, it's cam. where's Audrey?"

Logan~ "oh, she's here with me & someone else you care about😉"

me~ "you have Emma?! dude, you need to chill. where the fuck are you?!"

Logan~ go to the open field by the Walmart in the back of town. go about 9 miles into that field & there's a huge hill with a giant house. that's me."

i got into my car, calling Gilinksy on the way there.