❤️chapter 16❤️

~5 days later~

AUDREY'S P.O.V.

me & Cam were laying in bed. it's Thursday, meaning we have to go get the rest of the boys tomorrow. Emma & Jack are picking up Nash, Hayes, Carter & Aaron. me & Cam get Shawn, Sammy & Dillon.

Cameron wrapped his arms around me "Goodnight baby." he whispered.

"goodnight." & i drifted into a deep sleep,

i wake up to Cameron jumping on the bed yelling "WAKE UP BABEEEEE. WAKEY WAKEYYYYY!"

"whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!" i whined.

"let's go get the booooyyysss!" he said, still yelling.

i jumped out of bed to get ready. i was so excited to see the boys. i haven't seen this in like 5-6 months.

once i got ready, we heard Jack & Emma, "Bye guys! well be back with our boys!" Emma yelled from downstairs. before i could say anything, Cameron yelled, "Okay! be safe sissy! i loveeeee you!" i giggled, "okay bubba! i love you toooooo!" she yelled back while laughing. they have a great relationship.

TAYLOR'S P.O.V. (new one😏)

me, Jack j & Matt were all alone today. we decided to get the house ready for the guys, meaning we needed to go shopping.

i yelled for them to come down stairs.

"alright, so we need to go shopping."

"what? why?" Matt asked.

"we need alcohol, food & stuff for beer pong."

they agreed & we went to the store.

walking through the isles i picked up 3 bottles of vodka, like 10 cases of beer, chips, cookies, dr.pepper, coke, solo cups, ping-pong balls, & more beer.

we check out, i asked the neighbors to come along so they could purchase the alcohol since we were all underage. we were pretty close to our neighbors, they do this for us a lot.

"thanks guys." i said while leaving the store.

"no problem tay, just be careful."

"hahahaha, i will."

we got in our car & they got in theirs.

once we got home, we set up everything, it was like we thought we were having a party...we weren't.😂

Johnson plugged his phone into a speaker & blared some music. my song came on & i started singing. "we gon party buckwild." i really like this song...even tho it's mine.

we set up, it took us about an hour, i don't really know how.

Jack stopped the music & we sat down to watch tv.

right when we say down, my phone went off. it was Emma.

"heeeeyyyy." i answered

"TayTay!"

"what's up?!"

"we're on our way home, we have Nash,

Hayes, Carter & Aaron." shit. Hayes. i forgot about him.

"oh...uhh...okay." i replied.

"what's wrong?"

"well, we got a lot of alcohol & we were planning to get crazy tonight...."

"oh...Hayes."

"yeahh."

"we'll figure something out."

she's so smart.

"alright, bye Emma."

"bye TayTay."

HAYES P.O.V.

Emma was on the phone with Taylor & i was in the back with my brother, Aaron & carter. i had to sit on Nash's lap.

"what's wrong?" i heard her say to Taylor.

"oh...Hayes." she said back.

"we'll figure something out."

"bye TayTay."

what was that about?

"umm Emma?" i asked.

"yes Hayes?" she smiled.

"what was that?"

"oh, the boys bought a bunch of alcohol & you're not quite old enough to drink."

what?! neither are they?! none of them are! that's such shit.

"um..none of y'all are." i snapped.

"Hayes. we're older than you, it's really up to your brother."

"Nash?" i asked him.

"you can have a few." he said flatly.

"really?! yes!!!!"

this is gonna be awesome.

EMMAS P.O.V.

we were on our way home when on the radio, played "National Anthem" by Lana Del Rey. everything this song plays, i think of me & Jacks first kiss.

~~~3 years ago~~~

we were at a park, just me & him. he was holding as we lay there looking at the stars. it was a few weeks after my parents left & a few days after my best friends left, too.

"Emma?" he said faintly.

"yes?"

"i think I'm in love with you."

"what?" i sat up & looked at him.

"yeah...i mean, every time i look at you i get butterflies, when you call me bugs, i wanna lose my mind. when you hug me, when you touch me, when i hold you, when you smile, when you laugh, when you cry, when you walk, when you do anything. i smile. i can't help it. i am in love with you, Emma Nicole Dallas."

my heart was pounding...i knew i loved Jack i was just too scared to admit it cause i didn't think he loved me too.

"Jack...i-i love you too."

he smiled & he leaned in & his lips touched mine. sparks. that's all i felt. he kissed me again, our lips moving perfectly in sync. like we've kissed before. it was perfect.

"don't leave me Emma."

"i won't."

"Hello? Emma? we're home." Jack was standing in front of me.

"oh...sorry, i was thinking."

"about what?"

"our first kiss."

he smiled & kissed me.

we walked into the house & saw all the alcohol that the boys bought.

"TAYLOR. MICHAEL. CANIFF."

"umm, yes?" his eyes were wide, everyone was terrified.

"this awesome!" i squealed throwing my arms around him.

the door opened & i screamed "BABES!" as i ran down the stairs.

"EMMA!!" they all shouted.

i hugged them all, so happy to see them.

~~~3 hours later~~~

i made myself & everyone a drink, this was going to get so out of hand.

after a few more drinks, it was crazy. we were all in the pool & i looked at Hayes. he was hammered.

he jumps out of the pool & runs away, i jump out & run after him, "Hayes! wait!" he goes into the bathroom & throws up into the toilet.

"i knew you shouldn't have drank." he laughs. "let's get you to bed baby."

i helped him to bed,

"yell if you need anything."

"alright, thanks Emma."