❤️chapter 27❤️

~~|day of trial|~~

{💜i don't know how things go in court, so don't judge💜}

JACK G'S P.O.V.

i am so pissed that i have to go to court for this bullshit.

"bugs? you ready?" Emma said while wrapping her arms around my torso.

"i guess." she kissed my lips & i smiled. she makes me so happy.

we arrived at the court room & i was so nervous.

"mr...uhh...jilinksy?" the judge calls.

"Gilinsky. yes." i nod

the trial begins & Cam is called up to the stand.

"mr. Dallas, tell us what went down at the cafe when mr. Gilinsky was poisoned."

Cam explained everything & the jury nodded.

"okay, well. let's take a break so the jury can decide."

"oh. sir, your honor, we've already decided." a jury member called.

"oh & what's your verdict?" the judge relied.

"Matthew Reed...is guilty."

blah blah blah, Matt goes to jail, case dismissed.

i start to leave to courtroom & i remembered Emma was here. i turn around & see her talking to Cameron. she's laughing so hard she's crying, i love their relationship, they're so close. I'm not close to any of my siblings...or my parents...wow. whatever.

"hi bugs." she blushed when she saw my staring.

"hi princess." i smiled back.

"we won!!!" she yelled jumping into my arms, wrapping her arms around my neck, i snake my arms around her waist & lift her off the ground a bit, making her giggle.

i set her down & interlock our hands & leave the court house.

when we get back to our hotel room, Emma shuts the door & says we're going out.

"I'm taking a shower bugs, ok?" she softly says.

"ok...but i am too." i smirk back.

"okay." she smirks before turning away & i scurry to catch up with her.

i lift her up on to the bathroom counter, she wraps her legs around my waist & my arms go to the small of her back.

her lips touch mine, ever so lightly, but i press them to hers with more passion. i trace my tongue along her bottom lip & she let's me explore. my hands fumble until they find the hem of her shirt & i pull it off, only breaking the make out session, for a short second. her hands remove my shirt & my lips trace along her jawline, settling on one spot, i suck on making her moan. we remove all clothing & get into the shower.

~~|after shower|~~

EMMA'S P.O.V.

well, that was amazeballs & nooo we didn't have sex. anyway! after the shower...i decided to get ready for our amazing evening. i apply light concealer & powder, thin eye liner: no wing & mascara. i blow dry my hair & pick out something to wear. i decide on khaki shorts, a white dressy tank & black converse, i take my clothes & shoes into the bathroom & straighten my hair. once I'm dressed i exit the bathroom to see Jack...

oh. my. god.

~~|CLIFFHANGER|~~