B O O K 3

Hello everyone , Strangersquib here!

It has been a very, very long wait but finally book 3 of the Burn series is here! I have no excuses whatsoever as to why I have delayed this book for so long. It was out of pure procrastination as I have lost my passion to write after this book had ended. However, I am back and slowly I'm regaining my passion.

Sadly, this will be the third and final book

Sadly, this will be the third and final book. I have started on this book since February but I have not made an effort to write more chapters after the 10th chapter I have written. The introduction and prologue has been released though!

As I have mentioned, I have gotten 10 chapters (excluding the introduction and prologue) done! I will be following the same schedule I have been with this book. I will be updating twice a week - every Wednesday and Saturday. However, if I fail to follow, I will update the missing chapter together with the chapter on the next day (if this makes any sense).

If any of the chapters suck, I apologise as I have not been brushing up on my writing skills lately.

Well, what are you waiting for? Go on! Read the third book and enjoy :)

Sincerely,
Strangersquib.