Part 51

Hey snowangels, so I've just started writing a new story. Its a bit darker but I really enjoy the storyline I have planned for it. So if you can, please go check it out.
———————————————

'There's no other way.' I say, angry that Lucas is still trying to argue with me about it.

'I'm not turning you!' He says and I can see his eyes darken

'Would you prefer me becoming a fallen angel?'

We've been doing research on it. There is only 1 known fallen angel. And that's Lucifer. There's also rumours of one working by his side, some even say above him.

That's in hell at least. There's been a couple others that were all sent to the void.

I look up at Lucas and have every part of my body fight itself. I want to kiss him. I also want to slap him. I want to just hug him and have him hold me until everything fixes itself but I also want to walk out and not talk to him.

'It's the only option Luke.. I don't understand why you're fighting it.' I say and he looks down.

'What if you get sired?' He says and I look at him confused.

'What do you mean?' I ask and he looks up at my eyes.

'Demons are all very alpha-esk. We all want to rule. So when we create another demon there's a 50% chance that they'll become sired. They'll do whatever we say and there's no way to stop it.' He says and I shake my head

'That's a chance I'm willing to take, Babe. There's either a 50% chance of you losing me or a 100% chance. I say we just... get it over with.' I say and watch pain cross his face.

'One day.' He says as he brushes his fingers through his hair. 'One more day of you being you.'

I sigh and then nod 'one day.' I agree and he smiles before hugging me.

I know that one day will turn into two. And i dont have that long.

'I'm gonna check on Edward.' I said and he nodded, knowing ive been worried about him since i got him shot.

I grabbed my phone and started walking to his house. As i walked down the street i started calling him.

'Hey Eddy. I'm on my way over.'

'Okay, yknow you dont need to keep checking up on me.' He said and i bit my cheek

'Actually i need a favor.' I say and hear his confusion.

'Yeah.. Anything- what is it?' He asks and theres a moment of silence.

'I need you to turn me.'