Part 45

Lucas' POV

I look as Jake makes out with my beautiful Angel. Feeling my skin heat up beyond an explainable level.

That girl is mine.

Mine.

How dare that fucking cunt put his hands on MY girlfriend.

'HEY! JAKE! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER?!' I yell and he smiles.

'Hey kitten, go sit in the car.' He says to Abby and she smiles

'Yes sir' she says play fully and kisses him on the cheek before walking over to Jakes car and getting inside.

'Oh Lucas- all I did was fix your girlfriend. Give her the memory of what should of happened, see in her world she spent her birthday alone. Crying in the dungeons. And then the next day i came in and told her that she would never be alone again. Then i turned her and-'

'SHES A DEMON?!' I yell and he chuckles.

'No- she thinks she is. But she will be a fallen angel soon... Unless i decide to turn her. Imagine that, Abigail, my demon pet.'

He smiles and walks over to me.

'Or she could kiss you in the next 24 hours and get her memory back... But, whats the chance of her kissing you when shes at my house having sex with me all day?' He says and i feel my fists clench.

I look up and see Abby running over to Jakes aid as he lays on the floor- passed out by the looks of it.

I dont think as i grab Abigail from behind and pull her into the house and up to her room.

She screams into my hand , i dont react. I lock the door with both of us in the room. I need to make her kiss me. I need to make her kiss someone that just knocked out her boyfriend and kidnapped her.

Fuck.