Part 41

I wrap my legs around Lucas waist and he grabs my ass aggressively 'Abby..' He says in a husky voice and I smile and brush my lips against his 'don't talk..' I say and I feel his skin heat up, he throws me down on the bed, I sit up and grab his shirt, pulling him down, laughing as I do it.

As he lands on the bed I straddle him and move my lips down to his, aggressively kissing him, my only thought being how badly I want every inch of his body to touch every inch of mine.

His hands caress my thighs and I continue kissing him, I go down to his neck and start leaving a hickey.

He grabs my waist and flips me over, hovering above me, he starts kissing my neck, leaving a similar mark, then he moves to my collar bones, he pulls of my dress and continues kissing all down my chest and stomach.

Lucas' hand touches mine gently and he pulls back 'fuck' he says and I look at him questioning

'What' I say, sitting up and starting to kiss his jawline.

'You're boiling hot' he says

I nod and push him back down, kissing him again.

'Abby? Are you even listening to me?' He says and I nod quickly

'Of course I am- I just- fuck I want you so bad' I say and he pushes me up gently

'Abby- you need to go.' He says and I furrow my eyebrows

'Wh-what do you mean?' I say and he holds my hand.

'You need to start going to heaven. Like , now.'

'What- no.. Ill go tomorrow...' I say, biting the inside of my cheek.

'Abigail...' He says and I look up at him.

'I love you' i say and I respond

'I love you too..'

-------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter guys- remember to vote, comment and share! 💗 Love you, snow angels! Thanks for 35k reads!
-------------------------------------------