Part 37

PREVIOUSLY ON PET ANGEL.

He opens one of his draws and pulls out a black necklace, it looks like an amulet. he puts it round my neck and I look at it as it turns white..

As the cold metal touches my skin I remember...

I remember everything...

———————————————

I remember.

I remember my childhood, I remember my mother and my books.

I look over at Lucas

'What is it , Abby?' He asks , confused.

I touch the white pendent round my neck.

'I remember.'

'What do you mean?' He asks

'I remember my life in heaven.' I look up at him as his blue eyes become shocked.

'This necklace belonged to Lucifers Wife.. she was like my mother.. why would it have a memory enchantment on it?' He says and I shrug.

'Fudge...' I say

'What is it?' Lucas asks , worried.

'HEAVEN SUCKED BALLS' I yell and Lucas looks shocked.

'What?' He yells, laughing.

'OH MY GOD I SPENT 7 YEARS TRYING TO GET BACK TO THE MOST BORING PLACE EVER!' I yell and Lucas laughs hard

'Maybe you feel like that because I wasn't there' He says , as he wraps his arms around my waist and pushes me against the bed.

I giggle before wrapping my arms round his neck.

'God I'm crazy about you.' He says and I fake gasp

'Thou shall not speak the lords name in vain!' I say and Lucas starts laughing loudly.

'We don't worship him here...' he says and I raise my eyebrow

'Who do we worship then?' I say and he looks down at me.

'Well- I wouldn't object if you worshipped me.' He says smoothly and I laugh.

'Oh yeah- well who do you worship?' I ask and he bites his lip

'This beautiful weirdo named Abigail...' he says and I giggle before attaching my lips to his.

Knock Knock Knock

'WE DONT WANT ANY' Lucas yells and I laugh

'I'll go get it.' I say and Lucas pulls me back.

'Dressed in a towel? I don't think so.' He says in a deep voice, making my heart flutter..

'Okay bossy..' I say and he growls as I turn around.

He slaps my ass and walks downstairs, I hear him open the door as I grab one of Lucas' shirts off the bed. I hold it to my face and breathe in his scent.

Like a camp fire.

Calming yet dangerous..

I drop the towel to the floor and put on the white shirt. I look in the mirror and smile. Its way to big for me. I like it.

I feel the amulet against my neck heat up slightly.

What the heck

'GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE' i hear Lucas yelling from downstairs, i run down them and see him standing in tbe doorway of the kichen. I walk down further and see who hes talking to.

'I came to apoligise.'

'Yeah well i dont care' lucas growls

'Angel- darling.. arent you all about forgivness.?'

I look at the bright blue haired monster as he looks up at me.

'Yes.. im willing to consider forgiving you.'

'Abigail- no.' Lucas says

'I can forgive you, Jake. If you deserve it.' I say

'Thank you Abigail'

'Now get out my house' Lucas growls

'Goodbye Lucas.. thats a lovely necklace, Angel. I'll have to get one like that for Alex...'

The door closes as he exits