Part 32

The car ride is silent , until Isaac turns on the radio. Music blares out full volume and Isaac quickly turns it down.

'Sorry - I normally have it pretty loud' he says and I nod before looking out the window.

'So your names Angel? Kinda ironic don't you think?' He asks and I look up.

'My names actually Abigail- but I'm an Angel so Lucifer renamed me Angel..' I say and I watch his eyebrows raise

'You're an angel? Wow - never met one of those before' he says and I chuckle

'Well angels don't visit hell to regularly' I say and he smirks.

I listen to the music ;the words on the screen say 'Angel With a Shotgun' the song gives me goosebumps- it's a very relatable song.

The car drifts into silent again, and soon the streets we drive down look familiar, until I see Lucas' house.

As we pull up, Isaac gets out and walks round to open my door. I get out and he walks me to the door before knocking on the door.

Lucas opens it, he's wearing the same clothes from last night, he looks like he hasn't slept.

He looks at me and then looks up at Isaac, his fist meets with Isaacs cheek in milliseconds.

'Why the fuck is she with you?!' He yells and Isaac feels his cheek before stretching his jaw.

'I found her in Jakes house and she said she lives here. So I drove her here.' He says and Lucas looks at me and then back at him.

'Oh. Well thanks.' He says before pulling me into a his arms.

'Hi' I say weakly and kisses my forehead.

'I was so worried- what happened?' He says and then I look at Isaac, who's still standing next to us.

'Well- I'm gonna go...' He says and I chuckle.

'Thanks for bringing her back' Lucas says as Isaac walks down the path.

Lucas closes the door before attaching his lips to mine, he picks me up by my thighs and sits on the sofa. I sit on top of him and wrap my arms around his neck.

His smile fades as he looks at my neck.

'Is that a bruise..?' He asks, examining where Jakes hands had been only hours before.

I look at him and nod and he looks into my eyes.

'Listen Abigail. No one should ever leave marks on your perfect body... except me.. I'm allowed to... now tell me- what happened?' He says and I smile weakly.

'Jake told me to go into the basement and Alex was there and he had hit her so i tried to help and then he choked me and i passed out and i woke up in his house and   then Isaac, Cody and Dan found me and now im here.' I say

As i say that the door opens and i hear a farmiliar voice 'I cant find her at the mall or at the park- ABBY!' I look up and see Edward

I stand up and run over to him with my arms out, he picks me up in a hug and squeezes me.

'I was so worried! Where were you? When did you get here?? Is that a bruise?!!!' He asks and Lucas comes behind me and places his hand on my back.

'She was with Jake. And she only arrived a few minuites ago. And for the bruise- also Jake.' Lucas says calmly

'You two are getting along?' I ask and edward chuckles.

'We were worried about you and Lucas thought you were with me so he asked me and then we started looking for you. And we have been since friday.' He says and Lucas nods

'Since Friday? what day is it?' I say and they look at me

'Sunday' they say in unison.

I guess I was gone longer than I thought.

'Well I'm gonna go tell everyone that you're back.' Lucas says before walking into the other room.

'I was so worried about you, Abby.' He says and I look up at his soft eyes.

'Edward- thank you for looking for me' I say and he smiles.

'I'd search the depths of hell for you... quite literally..'

I chuckle and he kisses the top of my head.

'I'm gonna head home and get washed up now- stay safe' he says and I smile

'Bye' I reply as I watch him leave

god how can something so wrong feel so right

———————————————

*dramatic voice* who will Abigail chose?? Find out in the next episode of PET ANGEL™️

Hiya Snowangels!! Thank you so much for reading this new chapter! Make sure to leave a vote and a comment, I'm always looking for suggestions of new characters and chapter ideas.

———————————————