Chapter 26

Question's answered

Sakura opend her eyes to see that it was barly daylight outside.'This could be my chance.'Sakura thought as she sneeked out of her room,which is now always unlocked,and down the stairs to find that none of the Akatsuki were up and down here.'Thank god.'Sakura made her way to the door.

Once she made it outside she headed for the trees.'That was to easy.'Sakura couldnt belive that it was so easy.'Did they let me leave?Are they just toying with me?'She ran under the tall trees in the forest.It was a real problem that she didnt have any chakra.'How am i going to break the seal?'She wounderd to herself.After so long she came to a stream,it was the same one she came to last time with Itachi.She bent down and started to drink some from the stream.As she stood back up she heard a twig snap.She frooze with fear.

'Shit.'

"What are you doing out here?"Sakura reconized that it was Tobi's voice.She turned around to face him.'Maybe i can get Tobi not to squel.'

"I could ask you the same thing Tobi."Sakura said sweetly.

"Tobi asked you first."He said walking closer to her.'He's acting a little strange,even for him.'Sakura noticed.

"Does the other's know that im out here?"She curiously asked.

"Nope,just Tobi."

"Are you going to tell the others?"She was wondering if she could get him to not and then she could get away.Tobi shook his head no.

"But you cant leave,unless you think that you can beat Tobi."He childishly replied.Sakura new that even though he acted like a child,he was strong,she had went up against him with Naruto and the others.And there was no way she could beat him with out her chakra,but she was going to try.

"That's hardly fair."Sakura held her hands out, indecating the seals.

"Sakura should of thought of that earlyer."Tobi tsk tsk tsk her.Sakura narowed her eyes at him.she staretd to run at him.Sakura new she didnt stand a chance,but her goal wasnt too win.They did hand to hand combat untill Tobi pined her to a tree.

"Considering you couldnt use chakra,your pretty good."Tobi complemented.Sakura sent the little chakra that she had into Tobi's body.He felt the warm chakra in his hand traviling up and down his body.Then he seen a very suprized Sakura.

'So she played me.'He thought as he smiled under his mask.

"My my Tobi who would've thought that you'd be so old,and have a deeper voice."She said as the suprized look of her face disappeard and was replaced with one of victory.

"You'r the first one to figure it out,i had to tell the others that know."Madara said in his real voice.

"How are you alive?You were supose to have died years ago."She spoke as her body gave out from useing all of her chakra.Madara cought her before for she could hit the hard ground.Sakura was breathing hard and trying to keep her eyes open.

"That my dear is a story for another day."Madara answers as he slowly walks back to the base.

"Who else know's?"Sakura had so many questions that she didnt feel like she had enough time to ask them.

"Pein,Itachi,Konan,and Zetsu."He answers.

"So the rest of the Akatsuki dont know?"She was suprized that they didnt know.

''No,they just think im a child like man."Madara replied before Sakura passed out from loss of chakra.Tobi put her back in her bed and left,without anyone knowing,but Pein and Itachi,but Madara  assured them that it was all part of his plan.Itachi didnt really care though, so it went well with him,but Pein on the othher hand had his doubts,but Madara reminded him who the real leader of Akatsuki was.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sorry this chapter is short, please comment and vote.

1.) What do you think is going to happen next?

2.) Should Sakura be romantically involved with someone?

3.) Should Sasuke show up?