Chapter 10

Tobi sat quietly, but had been slightly startled by Hidan bursting into the room. Hidan stared at the two ninja in shock while Sakura's surprised expression quickly turned into one of rage.

"Haven't you ever heard of knocking!" Sakura yelled at the silvered haired man while standing from her sitting place.

"Why should I? It's not like you're my boss." Hidan replied bored like, big mistake. Sakura walked over to Hidan and punched him in the face. He went flying threw the door that was still wide open, and into the wall that was there.Sakura walked over to him and put her right finger onto his forehead.

"Maybe not, but as long as your in this village I'd be damned if I'm gonna let you walk all over me." Sakura spoke as she applied pressure to his forehead with her finger. He started going deeper into the wall.

'Damn, bitch is stronger than I though.' Hidan told himself as he tried to move, but couldn't.

Sakura stopped after a moment and straightened back up. She put her hands on her hips and spoke in a somewhat softer voice, but not really.

"As for a house, I'm afraid that, that's a no can do."

"What! Why?" Hidan yelled as he picked himself up off the ground.

"Because I said so." Was her cheeky reply; she turned on her heels and walked into her office. Only to stop at the doorway and turn around.

"Also, tell the Akatsuki to meet me tomorrow morning in my office," She turned to close the door but  stops and glances at Hidan with a smug look. "Oh and you might want to make sure that they knock." After she said that she closed the door and walked back to her seat behind her desk with a satisfied smile.

She waited until she felt Hidan walk out of the building.

"Now then, I'll keep your little secret for now." She spoke in a much more serous voice.

"But if you slip up even once don't make the mistake of thinking I will let it go." Venom dripping from her words.

"Very well." Obito spoke in his deep voice, as he stood up and disappeared.

                        With Pain and Konan....

"Who's the father?" Pein asked Konan for what felt like the hundredth time that night.

"It's none of you business, just drop it." Konan spat at him as she takes the pills that Sakura gave her.

"Was it rape? Or did you want it to happen?" Pein kept pushing.

'Whats it to him?' Konan thought to herself.

"It's not your concern."

"Yes it is. You are in the Akatsuki, and there for it is my business." Pein tells her.

'If he doesn't let up soon then I may just kill him.' Konan thinks to herself. But knew it was just empty words. She could never kill her only true friend left in this cruel world.

"No it's not your business and I'm not gonna tell you." Konan storms out of there room and into the bathroom to brush her teeth. The tablets were starting to take effect as she began to become very sleepy. She lays down on her bed and let the darkness take over, but before she is completely gone she hears Pain whisper.

"I'll let it go for tonight, but you better be ready to tell me in the morning." Then all is black for Konan.

                   With Sakura.....

Sakura lays in her bed at the Hokage tower. She can't sleep her mind wont let her. She keeps thinking of Obito and what could have possibly have happened to him. She thinks about all the Akatsuki after awhile, trying to figure them out, like Itachi. 'Why and the hell would he have killed his own clan?' Sakura asked herself. 'I know that Itachi is strong even then but how could he have killed his whole family. They were from the same clan after all, they all had around the same skills.'

Then it donged on her. 'Maybe he didn't kill them by himself. Perhaps there was another who played a silent part in the massacre.' She kept thinking of who else could have helped him, who was mad enough to, and who Itachi could trust that had the power to. 'Sasuke was the only one aloud to live, but why? What could Itachi gain from it.' Sakura thought back to when she was a kid.She remembered always seeing Itachi and Sasuke together. It was the only time that she'd ever really seen him smile. 'Maybe, just maybe Itachi didn't kill Sasuke because he loves him. He couldn't bring himself to kill his little brother. Ok I'll go with that for now. Now the question is who helped him kill his clan.' Sakura thought long and hard, but the longer she thought, the tireder she became until she had finally fallen into a deep sleep.

                                                                       *The next day*

Sakura sat in her office sipping a cup of tea. The Akatsuki are suppose to come by in a little while. 'I have to put that seal on them today, I can't keep letting them run wild. 'Sakura didn't have enough chakra saved up when they first arrived in the village, so she had to put it off, but now she may have just enough.

She looks out the window in her office and see's the villagers going about there lives. She see's children playing kick ball, and people shopping, some training, others eating or enjoying the weather.How she wished she could be one of them, she missed being able to do as she pleased and not have to do paper work all the time. She also missed handing out wit her friends, she hasn't seen them in many days. It weird really, usually she would see them out doing something at the very least.

The sound of knocking broke Sakura away from her thoughts.

"Come in." Sakura answers as she turns away from the window. She see's Hidan walk in,  followed by  the rest of the Akatsuki. Sakura smirked.

"Glad to see you knocked this time Hidan."

"Shut up bitch." Hidan murdered to himself. Konan shot him a dirty look. Over their stay here Konan has developed respect for Sakura, something that is very hard to get from her.

"What's this about?" Pein asks as he makes his way to the front of the group.

"It's time that I put the seal on all of you." Sakura tells them. She see's their reactions as mad, nervous, bored, unwilling, and plain. They new it was coming but it wasn't something that they looked forward to.

"Very well, when?" Pein asks.

"Now." Sakura says as she stands up and goes to the door. "Follow me." She leads them to a sealing building,and takes them in one by one, starting with Tobi.

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter, and as always sorry for any errors. Please comment and vote! Also let me know who you would like to see paired up, and who do you think is Konan's baby daddy?